Black Money Business Jobs : Communities print their own currency to keep cash flowing

Knowledge Seed,

First, thank God for the Internet, second, thank you my young brother friend for the continued effort to unite our people with innovative ways and pursuits for survival. Its just a matter of getting started, to answer your question.

Black Wal-Street (Bombing of Tuslsa Oklahoma) http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/48159

Susan Witt started printing her own money and spending it around town
Susan%20Witt%20Photo.jpg

Susan Witt is an middle-aged woman who drives a Volvo around her quaint Rockwell-esque town and has somehow managed to foment a small revolution. After the years of planning, Susan started printing her own money. She printed on fine-grain paper and distributed to banks. 835,000 worth of notes were printed. She is the founder of Berkshares, a local currency that was introduced last fall in Southern Berkshire, Mass.

http://www.digitaljournal.com/artic...ing_her_own_money_and_spending_it_around_town

Did Black Wall Street have their own currency?

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

Did Black Wall Street have their own currency?

Really Brother, I'm not concerned with whether or not Greenwood had its own currency, more important is the question you asked in the thread, wouldn't you agree Seed?

Knowledge Seed said:
Do you all think this is something viable for African Americans?

Its time to create or re-create some Greenwood's, from my vantage point...Peace In my brother friend, for real.

Really Brother, I'm not concerned with whether or not Greenwood had its own currency, more important is the question you asked in the thread, wouldn't you agree Seed?

Its time to create or re-create some Greenwood's, from my vantage point...Peace In my brother friend, for real.

Clyde, you're a very intelligent man with a strong sense of intellectual vigor - evidenced by the fact that you wrote a book on what seems to be a very complex subject.

With such mental wherewithal and such meticulous research capabilities - again evidenced by your book - I'm sure it is of very little trouble for you to find out whether or not Greenwood had their own currency.

By providing this information to the community, we will know whether or not we can consult one of our own - possibly the descendants of Greenwood's residents - or if we will have to cross "enemy lines" and ask "the white man."

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

Clyde, you're a very intelligent man with a strong sense of intellectual vigor - evidenced by the fact that you wrote a book on what seems to be a very complex subject.

With such mental wherewithal and such meticulous research capabilities - again evidenced by your book - I'm sure it is of very little trouble for you to find out whether or not Greenwood had their own currency.

By providing this information to the community, we will know whether or not we can consult one of our own - possibly the descendants of Greenwood's residents - or if we will have to cross "enemy lines" and ask "the white man."

Seed, flattery gets you nowhere, but since you follow the principle in Napoleon Hill's book, Think and Grow Rich, here is a clue for you, on the money:

http://www.bestcoin.com/images/5_07f.jpg

Seed, flattery gets you nowhere, but since you follow the principle in Napoleon Hill's book, Think and Grow Rich, here is a clue for you, on the money:

http://www.bestcoin.com/images/5_07f.jpg

I never finished reading that book so could you enlighten me as to what principle I'm following?

BTW, my name is KNOWLEDGE SEED, not "Seed." Use the full name, the initials KS or don't use it at all. Please and thank you...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back