Black People : Common Sense 101-Why Do We Still Believe Marching And Holding Up Signs Will Defeat White Supremacy?

Chidike

Feb 21, 2016
Now add kneeling down to this devils flag of imperialism as some sort of new wave of "activism".I been any and everywhere all over,yet this still confuses me to no end, yet the same people repeat the same brutality against us.

I see this new generation is hooked on this integrated and assimilated marching and protesting after every brutal act. Social media has taken over the will to get angry,instead twitter and facebook revolutions are happening with no results. Kneeling to a flag is now somehow the new revolutionary means to an end,that in reality will have no end.I'm here to bring sense to the senseless,you know me.Malcolm would be sick to his stomach seeing this. Bowing down to our enemy in an attempt to get the bully to stop bullying you and see you as equal and value your life is pathetic and utterly makes no sense. I feel it is more of a trendy promo,where twitter hashtags and college and millenial gatherings spring forth,other than the real justice to the black mothers and fathers,that lost sons,fathers,husbands,daughters and so on.

This approach will not work,it has never worked.The only thing the hostage taker will do is concede just enough to try and get you off the street,yet go back to the same violent and barbaric white supremacist tactics. This "new activism" via twitter,facebook and other social media and gen x actions has no goals and nothing has been accomplished.

Should've went back and studied the history of these beasts,before putting out this failed strategy.

Chidike

Feb 21, 2016
ok, what is your plan ?????
It won't ever be this.....but yea there is a plan,one in which has been implemented by countless societies,and any organism on earth that is cornered and suppressed...But what they sure don't do is protest and kneel down...lol

the skinny jean integrationist minded generation now,won't go that route....too much white on the brain and in the bedroom....lol

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Chidike ... good to see you home again ... :love:

I understand your frustration, given that nothing has truly freed us yet.

We've tried all sorts of things, many great men and women before us have died trying.

Just because a thing does not work in the manner that you want, doesn't mean it's no good.

It may just be a step on the road to success, one that must be taken.

For example, Harriet Tubman's effort did not free us all, but was good - helped get us here.

I commend those peacefully protesting, kneeling, bringing attention to the issue.

Have you already done this thing, that you say will work?

If you have a way to free us please do share it.

We all want the same thing I think ... freedom from oppression.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Chidike

Feb 21, 2016
Chidike ... good to see you home again ... :love:

I understand your frustration, given that nothing has truly freed us yet.

We've tried all sorts of things, many great men and women before us have died trying.

Just because a thing does not work in the manner that you want, doesn't mean it's no good.

It may just be a step on the road to success, one that must be taken.

For example, Harriet Tubman's effort did not free us all, but was good - helped get us here.

I commend those peacefully protesting, kneeling, bringing attention to the issue.

Have you already done this thing, that you say will work?

If you have a way to free us please do share it.

We all want the same thing I think ... freedom from oppression.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee
I think too many are comfortable with symbolic gestures,just enough for them to still enjoy this plantation...I call them the "Pro Black By Day-ers"

This kneeling to a flag will not stop this wicked race from being murderous as they have always been,this is a very shortsighted and clueless venture, one in which I believe was done in a trendy promotional process instead of real care. The end of the day the killers are still walking free,the oppression continues........Kaepernick just today is already pleading for his job and apologizing.....when I saw him where the afro after first starting to kneel last year....I knew this was gimmicky and twitter hashtag type of revolution and not a black one....

We need to stop allowing frauds to represent us,especially those that are not really black....this was a failed strategy from the start,just like protesting is......nobody has removed an oppressor from off their back with this strategy...

And i'm quite certain sister harriet would have never done any of this,she would've seen how ridiculus it was before it came out....harriet didn't do any "symbolic" gesturing,she made moves and actual actions......

This is skinny jean era cowardice "let me do just enough,but not too much,so that I can still stay on the plantation in the end" type of nonsense

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
I think too many are comfortable with symbolic gestures,just enough for them to still enjoy this plantation...I call them the "Pro Black By Day-ers"

This kneeling to a flag will not stop this wicked race from being murderous as they have always been,this is a very shortsighted and clueless venture, one in which I believe was done in a trendy promotional process instead of real care. The end of the day the killers are still walking free,the oppression continues........Kaepernick just today is already pleading for his job and apologizing.....when I saw him where the afro after first starting to kneel last year....I knew this was gimmicky and twitter hashtag type of revolution and not a black one....

We need to stop allowing frauds to represent us,especially those that are not really black....this was a failed strategy from the start,just like protesting is......nobody has removed an oppressor from off their back with this strategy...

And i'm quite certain sister harriet would have never done any of this,she would've seen how ridiculus it was before it came out....harriet didn't do any "symbolic" gesturing,she made moves and actual actions......

This is skinny jean era cowardice "let me do just enough,but not too much,so that I can still stay on the plantation in the end" type of nonsense

It's easy to find fault with what another is doing, without presenting what you are doing.

The Honorable Elijah Muhammad said ...

“Don't condemn if you see a person has a dirty glass of water, just show them the clean glass of water that you have. When they inspect it, you won't have to say that yours is better."

Do you have something better, a clean glass of water, or not?

Destee

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
"And I'm feeling good."-Nina Simone
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave: