Black People : Common Sense 101-Why Do We Still Believe Marching And Holding Up Signs Will Defeat White Supremacy?

Chidike

Feb 21, 2016
Now add kneeling down to this devils flag of imperialism as some sort of new wave of "activism".I been any and everywhere all over,yet this still confuses me to no end, yet the same people repeat the same brutality against us.

I see this new generation is hooked on this integrated and assimilated marching and protesting after every brutal act. Social media has taken over the will to get angry,instead twitter and facebook revolutions are happening with no results. Kneeling to a flag is now somehow the new revolutionary means to an end,that in reality will have no end.I'm here to bring sense to the senseless,you know me.Malcolm would be sick to his stomach seeing this. Bowing down to our enemy in an attempt to get the bully to stop bullying you and see you as equal and value your life is pathetic and utterly makes no sense. I feel it is more of a trendy promo,where twitter hashtags and college and millenial gatherings spring forth,other than the real justice to the black mothers and fathers,that lost sons,fathers,husbands,daughters and so on.

This approach will not work,it has never worked.The only thing the hostage taker will do is concede just enough to try and get you off the street,yet go back to the same violent and barbaric white supremacist tactics. This "new activism" via twitter,facebook and other social media and gen x actions has no goals and nothing has been accomplished.

Should've went back and studied the history of these beasts,before putting out this failed strategy.

Chidike

Feb 21, 2016
ok, what is your plan ?????
It won't ever be this.....but yea there is a plan,one in which has been implemented by countless societies,and any organism on earth that is cornered and suppressed...But what they sure don't do is protest and kneel down...lol

the skinny jean integrationist minded generation now,won't go that route....too much white on the brain and in the bedroom....lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Black People : Common Sense Use Is Needed Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : With The Use Of Common **** Sense I Dare Black Afrikans To Think!!! Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : Is Common Sense a Luxury in the Contemporary World? Black People Open Forum 2
Metaverse Black People : NEWS MEDIA & COMMON SENSE? Black People Open Forum 2
A Black People : Common Cold Might Offer Some Protection From COVID19 Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : A Common Household Ingredient Might Sabotage Your Antibiotics Black Health and Wellness 0
Chevron Dove Chevron Dove : SELJUK TURK: What do They Have in Common with Africans!? Hebrew Israelites!? Chevron Dove 0
Louise Cosper Black Education / Schools : Beware of Common Core Curriculum Black Education / Schools 5
Lunar Cycle Black Entertainment : Common Snags Emmy For "Letter To The Free" Black Entertainment 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 3 Common Foods That You Don’t Know Can Cause Serious Bloating Black Health and Wellness 0
OldSoul OldSoul : Black America Again - Common featuring Stevie Wonder OldSoul 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : What does Fifty shades of Grey & Pimps No more have in common AACOOLDRE 1
Liberty Black People Politics : Senator Bernie Sanders and African Americans Have Something in Common – JOBS! Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : 13 Common Symptoms of Liver Disease Food Discussion and Recipes 2
Kemetstry Black People : COMMON PHRASES WITH RACIAL ORIGINS Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Weight Loss : 9 Common Foods That Are Incredibly Effective To Burn Tummy Fat Black Health and Wellness 2
RAPTOR Black People : Boyce Watkins - Rapper Common on racism: "Let's forget about the past" Black People Open Forum 5
RAPTOR Black Entertainment : Common, Pharrell, and ‘The New Black’: An Ignorant Mentality That Undermines the Black Experience Black Entertainment 53
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : COMMON VIRUS IN LAKES AFFECT THINKING Black Health and Wellness 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : common - key to the kingdom Black Entertainment 0
RAPTOR Black Entertainment : Rapper Common's Father, Lonnie Lynn, Dies at 71 Black Entertainment 6
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : White house petition to restore net neutrality and classify ISPs as Common Carriers Science and Technology 0
OldSoul OldSoul : Common - The Corner ft. The Last Poets OldSoul 6
legit-writer Black People : Common Core Black People Open Forum 0
info-moetry Audio Video Web Conferencing : De la Soul ft. Common - Days of our lives Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
RAPTOR Audio Video Web Conferencing : Blackstar - Respiration ft. Common Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Common - The Light Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Common - Ghetto Dreams feat. Nas (Official Video) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
info-moetry Audio Video Web Conferencing : De la soul feat. Common - Days of our lives Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Common - Testify Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Common - The People Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Common - Faithful Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Erykah Badu feat. Common - Love Of My Life Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Common - I Used To Love H.E.R Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Proverbs31Woman Black People Politics : Outrage Flares As Michelle Obama Invites Common To White House To Read Poetry Black People Politics 11
H Science and Technology : Blu Ray Ripper - Rip Blu ray Disc/m2ts video, common DVD disk Science and Technology 1
S Black Entertainment : Come close : Common Black Entertainment 0
MsInterpret Black Entertainment : Common Black Entertainment 5
Ankhur Black People : Where is the focus on the Common Good of the Global Black community? Black People Open Forum 30
M Black People : What do Black Nationalist & Anti Abortionist Have in Common Black People Open Forum 4
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : What is your Spiritual Gift or Service for the Common Good of the Race? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 8
Ankhur Black People : Focus on individuals or focus on the common good of the race??? Black People Open Forum 3
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : Powers and blesings for selfish reasons? or the Common Good of the Race???? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 14
howardtsu Black Poetry : Something in Common Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : A Clear Objective With A Common Goal Chief Elder Osiris 0
Kemetstry Black People : 1st Mersa, Now the Common Cold!!!!! Black People Open Forum 2
G Black Spirituality Religion : Common lies Christians tell that are ABSOLUTELY FALSE! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 20
G Black People : Common - The People Black People Open Forum 2
D Science and Technology : Top 10 Most Common Passwords Science and Technology 2
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : COMMON HEARTS Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6