Pharaoh Jahil

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 2, 2003
Mother Earth
Occupation
College Student
Introducing…Wholistic Wellness
for the Hiphop Generation
A 110-minute documentary focusing on our current state of wellness from a Hiphop perspective featuring Erykah Badu, Common, and Stic (dead prez).

Heal Thyself Productions proudly presents the debut release of the groundbreaking film, Wholistic Wellness for the Hiphop Generation. The 110-minute documentary informs and introduces viewers (particularly the youth of the Hiphop Generation) to wholistic methods and principles that when applied gradually into their everyday lives will educate them in wellness and vitality needed to combat mental, emotional, and physical issues that often go undetected until their late 30's. The documentary is produced by Hiphop Medicine Man, Supa Nova Slom, and executive-produced by Queen Afua, world renowned author of two books, Heal Thyself for Longevity and Health, and Sacred Woman.

Wholistic Wellness for the Hiphop Generation is represented in three parts; mind, body, and spirit/soul, featuring testimonials and inspirational words from Grammy award winning recording artists, Erykah Badu and Common, acclaimed actor Ben Vereen, Stic of dead prez, and many others. You will also find in the documentary testimonials from youth on the street, live footage from Hiphop meditation ciphers, and fasting shut-ins affording the audiences the opportunity to see the results of eating well opposed to eating poorly.

Erykah Badu states in her film interview, "I am a chlorophyllian (a term used to describe one who not only eliminates all animal products including dairy, but eats only 10% of starches and 90% live green foods). Discipline is important, we need to be more focused on what we put into our bodies." Common adds, "I think and speak clearer since I cut the dairy out. I can breathe better and perform at a better rate, and my voice is clearer. I can explore different things with my voice that I couldn't do because of my meat and dairy ingestion. I am proud and blessed to be a vegetarian, everything became clear."

Supa Nova Slom says, "Our communities are plagued with diseases, mostly centered around diet. Cancers, arthritis, obesity, asthma, diabetes, and countless others are killing us at alarming rates and our emotional and mental instability accelerates our demise."

Wholistic Wellness for the Hiphop Generation is dedicated to all of those who are willing to thug, ride, and freedom fight against sickness attacking the mind, body, and soul. The purpose is to motivate and inform the youth about the importance of liberating their minds, cells, and stomachs from the clutches of disease. Before we can change and affect the world, we must first affect and change ourselves.

Does anyone know where to get this movie besides the internet. I hating buying over the net. I don't trust it. I tried to go to Tower Records...they didn't even have it in their system. It should be out by now right, since the article was written last year I would think? If anyone knows please let me know. It's sounds really interesting.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back