Black Short Stories : COMMING OUT THE CLOSET

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by AACOOLDRE, Oct 6, 2012.

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Jul 26, 2001
    OR Titus Andronicus Part 2
    By Andre Austin
    This scene takes place in New York at the Empire, on its top floor. The members of this secret club are called the Shining ones who are big bankers, bishops, Media Jackals, Wall Street whiz kids and CEO of Big Corporations. They come to talk about the neutralization of Mr. Internet and his crew. They are direct threats to the old order of ruling the masses through the slavery of religion, courts, banks, military/theocratic governments, and the illusion of Democratic governments being the puppets of the Shining ones. The Shining Ones had conversations with Cannon Nostradamus III who foretells a forked event of two possible events manifesting themselves. The problem is he can’t tell the outcome. Either a New world order of science as religion or the old order will still prevail.
    “The androgynous character at Revelation 1:13-15 has also been interpreted to refer to Jesus (Titus)…girt about his paps (breats)”, -The Christ Conspiracy by Acharya S p.77. Also see “paps which thou has sucked” (luke 11:27) Some relate Titus without his helmet & breastplate with a young disciple of Jesus being naked (Mark 14:52)
    Christians enter Titus kingdom maimed and lame
    Oh yeah it’s better than the stake or the hot flame
    If flesh can’t enter heaven then why cut off your two stones (balls)
    The ballista catapult the temples walls is the rejected capstone
    Jesus is Titus other satire and parody name
    Titus a lover of Men, prostitutes and dames
    Jesus ministry is Titus military war games
    Titus is the Butcher (killer of Jews) Titus the Baker (of cannibal pot pies)
    Titus the 7 candle stick taker
    After Sodomizing sex a fly lands on Titus anal third eye
    His brother (Domitian) kills the flies and uses the flesh and dung to make cannibal pies
    Don’t let your anger rise with these two fruit flies

Bankhead: Mr. Internet has got to go. Nostradamus saw a vision of the statue of liberty in Arizona. This clearly means the old order lost.
    Wall Street Wiz: So how did this all start? Internet with his gang: Web, Blog and @com were upset that their friends in the Freemasonry club were labeled as homosexuals and now plan on getting revenge by taking Shakespeare play to a new level.
    Big head Corporation: We can blame this on the old school religious leaders who didn’t want completion with the secret organization.
    Bishop: My father had told me two stories about reaping and sowing about two ministers. One woke up every day thinking of a word or deed to lampoon a gay or dike. Suddenly he stopped his *** taunting when his son came back from college and announced that he was gay to his congregation. The other was a bishop from Atlanta who was a secret bi-sexual who preached in the pulpit and planted his phallus in the azzz-hole pits of teenage boys. His wife has divorced him and all his anti-gay talk and marches has ceased. They are the victims of reaping what you are sowing.
    Bankhead: It was good while it lasted, it helped us push our agenda by the surface use of cultural issue of the Sodomites but the real hidden agenda was the economic/military centralization of power globally. For the masses get cultural issues by the invisible black hand of the elite run the money, blood sacrifices and usury.
    Wall Street Wiz: So what is the official charge of Mr. Internet etal?
    Bishop: Please allow me. I have the rough draft of the preliminary charges:
    “Mr. Internet with, Web and Blog, sons of truth of internet domain: Mr. Internet, etal is guilty of refusing to recognize the gods recognized by the state. Exposing the true image of Jesus superimposed upon Titus and attempting to introduce other new divinities of pure and rational science. They are also guilty of corrupting the youth. The Penalty demanded is quiet and secret death”. All those in favor raise your hands.
    All hands upright and on deck. A video is displayed running back history so that the elite secret members can learn the origin of their mistakes and correct them so that they can stay in power.
    Domitian: Suetonius please writes me a secret coded revelation like the others did for Titus. I want to be the first and the last.
    Suetonius: And just what do you want me to write?
    Domitian: make me the new Jupiter, Christ who will build New Jack Cities in the Sky and give the masses a cannibal of their own body parts in a pie they think is a chicken pie of my body for a new Eucharist. I hated my brother Titus because he laid in the Bed with my wife. For this I will expose him with a verse:
    “And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt where also our lord was crucified”-Rev 11:8 Sodom went after strange flesh too. Maybe they ate it up?
    Suetonius: So you also want me to send an edict ending private castration, upholding the old Scantinian laws against Homosexuality because Titus and Vespasian were to lack in permitting it.
    Domitian: Yes I hated Titus having harems of Eunuchs and homosexuals and for what he did to Peter and Eleazar Lazarus Christ. Titus stripped Peter butt naked, pruned his testicles and phallus off and killed him upside down in the circus in Rome. Eleazar Lazarus was stripped naked on the Mount of Olives in the garden. His grapes (balls) were pruned he was cut up and put into a pie. Titus was mad that the Jews wouldn’t surrender when famine broke out while encircled by a wall in their city. Titus then gave a code word to his legion that gangs still repeat to this day.
    Suetonius: Just what did Titus say:
    Domitian: Titus said “Ballista stick em ha, ha stick em”. The nickname of the ballista was “Scorpion”. They also put wine/blood from grapes/balls cut and body parts in catapult for Mary from the house of Hyssop to drink and eat so they would be fooled Titus came to bring peace. They also ate gold coins they thought were bread waffles. Their minds started seeing and thinking awkward due to the starvation inflicted in them by The Romans. The Romans thought it odd they would not eat swine they catapulted over but did eat body parts that served as their new Passover lamb when the newly created Christianity was invented by the Flavians.
    Suteonius: so I wonder how Rev 11:8 comes in for Titus when it was Rufus the Egyptian who stripped and sodomized Eleazar Lazarus Christ with a spear and pruned him. When Lazarus didn’t rise from the dead after 4 days (Sodom, shade of the dead) was on the dinner table not at from which Mary and Martha served? And what was the good portion served or ate. Sounds like the fish who ate Osiris phallus in Egypt in ancient times.
    Domitian: because Titus survived and he was the real Sodomite. He had relations with his favorite boys and had a troop of inverts and eunuchs. Titus was super smart with a super memory. He was frustrated he couldn’t get the Jews to worship his image in statues so he had the turncoat John who was saved off the cross by Joseph of Arimathea (Joseph bar Mathias) and Philo of alexander and others to superimposed himself as the messiah, son of man, Christ.
    Suetonius: So the Second coming of the Son of man (Titus) has already came and gone. There is no 3rd coming only a Third WWIII if we can’t get the masses of the people to understand the true history and development of the three major religions of Jews, Christians and Muslims.
    Domitian: The whole bases of the Second coming was within 40 years of his ministry which is 70AD and we already had from Titus:
    1. Galilee destroyed
    2. Encircle a wall within Jerusalem. Catapult threw Stones/Son the Jews rejected as Titus army seized the city Matthew 21:42-44/War of The Jews V, vi, 269-274 .These stones were thrown by catapults called ballista. nicknamed scorpion. When Roman army threw them at the Jews they told them to pretend the stone balls were eggs for the starving Jews encirled within the wall. A pun and parody of egg/stone is in Luke 11:5-12.
    3. Temple razed
    4. Peter denying Titus three times not Jesus for peace.
    The ministry of Jesus is a parody of Titus military campaigns that starts with “fishing for men” in Gennesareth was Titus spearing men in the Sea of Galilee. Jesus whole ministry follows the same military campaign of Titus.
    The Chickens have come home to roast.
    Suetonius: So the Jews and Christians knowingly worship a bi-sexual or homosexual Titus as messiah. The writers like Tacitus 5:13 believed this. The republican know that when they take over state and local school boards they can control politics for a generation. Knowledge is power and no one will give it to you they will use it against you. The fanatical religious zealots must now find new scapegoats excluding the gays now.
    Domitian: The elite Jews are in alliance economically/military with the 1% of the USA power brokers. The original New testament went side by side Josephus War of the Jews because they are in the same sequence and serves as a parody.
    Suetonius: All I want to know is how the Arabs knew the truth about the Crucifixion?
    When they said:
    “They said in boast,
    We killed Christ Jesus
    The son of Mary, the Apostle of God
    But they killed him not,
    Nor crucified him
    But so it was made to appear to them
    Nay, god raised him up (Up where to the capstone? All stones leveled from the Temple.)
    (Koran 4:157)
    The suffering, death and resurrection of this Jesus were in appearance only as they had no saving value but were an example of the suffering and eventual deliverance of the human. Soul and a prefiguration of Mani’s (Manichaeism/Gnostic Christians own martyrdom seems to be Koran’s influence. Plus with a Syrian monk who in that area at that time were Gnostic. Interesting to note a Hadith says Muhammad wanted his followers to learn the writing of Syria Jews.
    Edward Gibbon reported “The enemies of Mohammed have named the Jew, The Persian and Syrian monk whom they accuse of lending their secret aid to the composition of the Koran.
    The last one is the most important if we can link Josephus of Arimathea with Flavius Josephus Bar Mathias then 100% evidence the foundation of the crucifixion is in trouble. No evidence outside of Luke for any city named Arimathea. Bar means son of. What clever way to hide joseph of Arimathea name within Bar Mathias. They just took the B away from Bar and combined AR with Mathea-Mathias. In this way they tipped their hats to the real Josephus who was part of inner circle of Flavian Roman elite who wrote the NT to subdue Jews and have them worship Titus as Jesus without them knowing it. The killing of Jesus was symbolic written to carry a hidden meaning. No resurrection no basis of the Christian faith/religion 1 Cor 15:13-16. Suetonius wrote Revelations for Domitian and he didn’t like Titus/Jesus his brother who had sex with his wife which was his sister and calls Titus/Jesus a sodomite.
    The other point is about the sexual sins of Titus and him being naked while on tour for battle. He already had an entourage of Homosexuals and eunuchs in his kingdom. His last words before he died was that his only sin was incest with Domitian wife. In Revelations it says Jesus died spiritually in Sodom (Revelations 11:8) Titus was bisexual. This explains why Jesus is never quoted saying anything against homosexuality. How could he when he was knee deep in it according to Suetonius.

Suetonius: So just why the statue of liberty was removed from New York to Arizona.
    Domitian: The scientist of the New order of religion moved there. Their new discoveries freed up mankind from food shortages of famine and freed tenants of paying no utilities bills in the original spirit of testla. This brought about new freedom and liberty expansion of the masses. Also the desert was turned into farmland by new inventions. The Republicans objected to the masses having food stamps or new inventions to feed the masses for pennies on the dollars. The republicans wanted the masses to depend on the old order of religious structure for food and worship Titus (Jesus) who made the people resort to famine and cannibal pies to keep them locked in virtual walls worshiping a homosexual god (Titus) instead of looking for themselves as a solution.
    Titus Caesar persuaded me frequently to take whatsoever I would of the ruins of my country; and did that he gave me leave so to do. But when my country was destroyed, I thought nothing else to be of any value, which I could take and keep as a comfort under my calamities; so I made this request to Titus, that my family might have their liberty: I had also the holy books by Titus's concession. Nor was it long after that I asked of him the life of my brother, and of fifty friends with him, and was not denied. When I also went once to the temple, by the permission of Titus, where there were a great multitude of captive women and children, I got all those that I remembered as among my own friends and acquaintances to be set free, being in number about one hundred and ninety; and so I delivered them without their paying any price of redemption, and restored them to their former fortune. And when I was sent by Titus Caesar with Cerealins, and a thousand horsemen, to a certain village called Thecoa= (inquiring Minds/hill of skulls Matthew 27), in order to know whether it were a place fit for a camp, as I came back, I saw many captives crucified, and remembered three of them as my former acquaintance.I was very sorry at this in my mind, and went with tears in my eyes to Titus, and told him of them; so he immediately commanded them to be taken down, and to have the greatest care taken of them, in order to their recovery; yet two of them died under the physician's hands, while the third recovered. (Foundation of the story of Jesus Crucifixion)
    1. A mixed race infant is sought to be sacrificed but is saved. In war of Jews infant is eaten
    2. Titus plays the cook and grind bones of Demetrius and Chiron into powder. This is an allusion to Luke 20:17-18 were bones are stones and War of Jews 6,5, (309); 5,6 (269-274). Rev 2:17 human flesh transferred back to manna and black stones to white.
    3. Titus brother Marcus Andronicus is a killer of flies as is the real brother of Titus in History
    4. Aaron entire body encircled in dirt symbolic of Jews is left to die in starvation like Titus did to Jews by encircling them in a wall.

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Jul 26, 2001
    SON OF MAN: =Titus
    By Andre Austin
    Recently I sent an instant message to the genius, Joseph Atwill who wrote Caesar’s Messiah, because I was curious about the identity of the Two Witnesses/Two Olive trees/two Lampstands. I had already suspected it was Vespasian and Titus because they fit the profile like a hand to a glove. Atwill refused to give an answer because its part of his next book; I wait to exhale for it. I knew from reading Josephus works a priest by the name of Jesus, for life insurance, gave Titus Two candlesticks and other treasures (War of the Jews 6,8-387). One of the symbols Titus used was the Olive also. The 7 Candlesticks was taken too (War of Jews 7, 5, 5 148-151) which Jesus/Titus threaten to take in Rev 2:5.
    But when I found out who the son of man was by inference it led to a logical deduction. In the works of Joseph bar Matthias (Joseph of ArMatthea 37-100AD) who wrote War of The Jews gave a description of the Son of Man that was the same as the NT.
    I first read Revelation 1:7-16 quoting excerpts:
    “Behold he cometh with cloud and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him”
    Keep in mind the Jews hit Titus in his arm, a permanent injury, with a stone and dart in Vespasian foot.
    “And in the midst (middle) of the seven candlesticks one like unto the son of Man...And out of his mouth went a sharp two-edged sword and his countenance was as the sun”
    Now keep in mind it was Titus who stole the 7 candlesticks (Menorah) the middle candle was the sun. The Arch of Titus in Italy, made by his brother, there is a relief depicting Titus conquest of Jerusalem which shows him being carried into the clouds on an Eagle (symbol/insignia of Roman Army).
    Revelations 2:5:
    “Remember therefore from whence thou (Jews) art fallen, and repent…or else I will remove thy candlestick out of his place except thou repent”
    Titus was the only one they can be talking about because he was the only one who offered peace to the Jews to surrender at least three times before peter and they turned him down forcing him to destroy their temple and take away the menorah.
    Revelations 9:1-7 excerpts:
    “I saw a star that had fallen from the sky
    And out of the smoke locusts came down upon the earth and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth…
    They tortured them like that of the sting of a scorpion (artillery launching missile stone balls or scorpion eggs (Luke 11:12)
    First we should know ancient Roman history that their ballista artillery was nicknamed Scorpion
    And the details of this torture was harming genitals by blocking passage and sticking objects up their fundaments (buttocks see War of the Jews Book 5:10-435)
    Similar language was used by Josephus War of the Jews as it was in Revelations 9 with a star in the sky then coming great misery for the Jews called signals in Josephus signs in the NT:
    1. A Star resembling a sword stood over the city. (See Rev 9)
    2. So great a light shone round the altar and holy house (same theme in Luke 17:24)
    3. After this Josephus reports “”Before sunsetting, Chariots and Troops (Angels) of soldiers in their armor were seen running about among the clouds (same as on Arch of Titus) and surrounding of cities”
    Then Josephus writes:
    4. A voice from the east a voice from the west, a voice from the four winds, a voice against Jerusalem and the holy house, a voice against the bridegrooms and brides.
    (War of Jews 6, 5 298-301).
    Now if we turn to Matthew 24 & 25 we see a direct parallel with War of the Jews:
    Signs of the End of the Age:
    1. For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of man. Wherever there is a carcass, there the Eagles (roman army) will gather. After the distress of those days the sun will be darkened, stars fall from the sky…
    2. At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky…will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds… gather elect from four winds…
    3. As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. In Matthew 25: 1 the heavens are found to be like ten bridesmaids who took torches and went out to meet the bridegroom and the bride.
    4. At this point we turn to Luke 17 because details of Noah and the flood the NT writer lifts from Prometheus in Egypt.
    5. Read my essay “The Eagle has landed” and we see how Typology based upon on character is based upon another and another.
    This is fascinating to know the true identity of the Son of man is Titus. However, it could be an emotional let down for some to learn that the NT is a military campaign parody and political propaganda of the Roman government. Its really anti-Semitic on a personal grudge level by Vespasian and Titus maybe from receiving personal injuries in warfare with the jews. It’s simply a literary creation.
    Finally if we turn to Suetonius’s The Twelve Caesars the Roman historian, who was born in 70AD when Titus military rage was going on against the Jews, we learn that Titus, the Son of Man was gay. Maybe this will turn out to be poetic justice against the Christians who try to exclude this population from their pews.