Amun-Ra : Commander-in-Theif

Discussion in 'Amun-Ra' started by Amun-Ra, Dec 15, 2003.

1. Amun-Ra

Amun-Ra Well-Known Member MEMBER

Sales Management
    Ratings:
    +14
    Saddam Hussein is in captivity. Congratulations to the Armed Forces and intelligence community for doing their jobs. Despite Saddam Hussein's capture, the United States military bogged down in Iraq and the weapons of mass destruction have proved more elusive than Saddam Hussein.

No one should be surprised that the United States Army is in Iraq. The same day that terrorists flew passenger jets into the World Trade Center Towers on September 11, 2001, it was clear that Iraq was in the crosshairs. The only surprise was how long it took to come up with an excuse to send troops there.

Enter Weapons of Mass Destruction. It sounded like a good reason, but after having free reign of Iraqi soil, Americans now know they were misled. There is no dispute that Saddam is a evil man. He has killed thousands of his own people and probably ranks with Stalin, Mussolini, Hitler and Idi Amin when it comes to sheer murder capability.

Still, that is not the reason we went to Iraq. It was clear from the beginning that if Saddam could have pulled an ICBM out of his behind, it would not have made any difference. President Bush had already decided the US was going to Iraq.

The war ended there in March. Unfortunately, since the war ended more American soldiers have died than before it ended. There was some good news from the war and that was that Saddam Hussein was captured, but that can't outweigh the fact that we should have never been their in the first place, just as we should have avoided Vietnam.

No credit is due to the administration for the capture of Hussein. It is because of this arrogant administration that we were there in the first place. Since we were there under false pretenses, it makes good press that we captured one of nastiest tyrants of the modern age, but it does not change the fact that we the president lied to the American people. He has proved himself to be a liar, just barely competent and pawn of the rich.

After asking for $87 billion from congress and sending troops half way around the world, there is little to crow about. Finding Saddam Hussein in Iraq makes sense. He lives there and our troops are there also. I am glad that he is in captivity. I am even more happy that none of our soldiers got hurt capturing him, but will it translate to votes? It will not translate this vote. I did not vote for him as governor of Texas and I did not vote for the commander-in-thief of a stolen election.

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    votes .....surely this will not give any points to a vote
    where as the mix mis count that took place in the first
    place i think it will not matter this time he will be very much
    out voted i didn't cast one then and will not this time as well
    i hear you speaking Amun-Ra

3. MzBlkAngel

MzBlkAngel Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +219
    interesting read....and
    i have to agree wit both u
    i didnt vote for
    him the first time
    and wont this time around

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    it's common that he's a killer to our nation

5. Amun-Ra

Amun-Ra Well-Known Member MEMBER

Sales Management
    Ratings:
    +14
    One Good Thing

I can find one good thing about our commander in thief and that is that now I know I could have done the work at Harvard. For a Harvard educated man, our president perhaps is a dullard and a walking ignoramous. We should all feel good know that it takes nothing special to do the work at Harvard--getting in is the probllem--having a powerful father is a great help but as we can see it has nothing to do with smarts--Ra