Destee Network : Coming soon - Grand reopening

Kelvin Brown

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 29, 2003
Washington DC
Occupation
Full time Internet Marketer
Get ready for the new and improved www.AfricanAmericanBusinessDirectory.com

I start training on learning how to use my new software Monday. This is the first and only searchengine using PPC (Pay Per Click - Pay for Performance) built to support the African American community.

www.AfricanAmericanBusinessDirectory.com was ranked as #23 last year as a top black website.

See independent ranking at http://www.blackwebportal.com/web/web_bwptop100.cfm

I may not make #1, cause I don't have mega millions to spend, but i did just spend a few thousand. I invite you to use the site, and watch it climb.

I should be able to reopen with the new software within 2 weeks.

Be ready, there will be prizes, discounts and special Destee member offers soon. Be ready to list your site.

kelvin

A new face has been added to the search engine. www.AfricanAmericanBusinessDirectory.com

Tell me what you think.

The new softwar has also been installed.

I re-added about 1800 sites. I will spend the next couple of weeks cleaning out the non-working URLs. While adding about 1,500 more.

So in May I expect to have over 3,000 sites in my main database, plus a few hundred more I pull in from other sources, while my database grows.

kelvin

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back