Black Poetry : Coming on

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by rhymebad, Oct 7, 2009.

1. rhymebad

rhymebad Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +222
    Coming on

Like strong fiber I’m a known survivor in HIP HOP //These other cats slip a lot while I grip a glock and rip shop //My plan is ill as a man skilled evaluating my scheme with //A calculating machine how I add money counting is a mean gift //Rap with ease and like the Japanese study Jujitsu got a true legit //Crew that flip you on your head, be hung you with kung-fu no **** //Make girls bed spin like a head wind while yelling and kissing //
    Excelling and reminiscing cutie booty twisting ns never missing //Her lips, look I’m like an abacus a frame with a row of beads //While my flows proceed to fill brains and spill flames and feeds //Dragons hurling fire and Merlin’s desire is to get Excalibur yall //I scroll heat like the old greek and produce Zeus and the vicous fall //Of the roman Empire, slumber with wisdom like a sleepy number //System reach mind and teach blind folks the cost is wild and dumber //Like a lost child in a hummer have to use my rap map to get home //Beginning to have pride like a sudent on the winning side feel strong //
    Forever cheering and never fearing my endeavors clearing my thoughts //Like medicine I abate pain and get great fame for healing the sick caught //Revealing a quick way to solve a migraine on job remain in a skeptical //Disminion getting medical attention for lock jaw for rapping hot and raw verses //

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    str8 up ................indeed one of a kind to rock minds blind
    wit hot lyrics and deep versers like an human curse dat's not hurst
    yet you burst wit a bang makes her sang ! this was off da hook bruh !!!

3. rhymebad

rhymebad Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +222
    thanks rick for real tried to do the do