COMING OFF STRONG

Discussion in 'Black Men - Fathers - Brothers - Sons' started by kenyatta, Jan 28, 2004.

1. kenyatta

kenyatta Well-Known Member MEMBER

fork lift driver
    Ratings:
    +2
    Well Brothers, first of all, I'm still waiting to find out why I'm having problems getting into the chat room. Once this is solved, I can see that there are some issues to deal with. We as people have been attacked in a 360 degree circle and we have our own issues as well as social issues to deal with...cause there was a lot of emotion in your post on this.
    First of all, we have to accept the fact that we as BLACK PEOPLE ARE A THREAT TO THIS COUNTRY AND THIS SYSTEM...NOT JUST BLACK MEN, BUT BLACK PEOPLE AS A WHOLE. We must accept the fact that white people as a system have killed too many people (our red brothers) to take this land. They have killed too many people and enslaved too many people (OURS) to build this land. They are not about to surrender or give up Amerikka all because we are having babies !!!! Based upon ONE MAN ONE VOTE, which they call the democratic process of the will of the people to vote, they have already mathematically calculated at present population growth rates, when they will become a minority in this country.
    Their attempts at the creation of aids, birth control, locking up our young for lengthy periods on garbage, stripping the voting process of those with felonies, DNA manipulation, the fertility pill ( for their own), sperm banks ( for their own), designer drugs in our communities, and a host of other things, are all geared towards the demise of our people and the power of theirs. Cut and dry !!!
    Prison is a good thing....if one uses it right...so stop feeling crippled or handicapped. What they want us to see as a STUBBLING BLOCK is in reality a STEPPING STONE, and if I can ever get into chat I'm gonna show you just how to step, who to align yourselves with, and most of all how to use who you are to your own advantage.
    Remember, this country was run and governed by white thugs, criminals, enslavers and butchers...and it still is. I'm gonna tell you a secret that black people don't know but that white people readily know. (those in power anyway)
    We can easily say that Malcolm was killed because he was talking about pushing the bullet, but why was King really killed if he was talking about love ? The reason King was killed is exactly that...L-O-V-E ! If we were as a nation to begin to live out Kings dream, what we really would be talking about is killing all the white people. Why ? Because anytime white goes in the pot with black, brown, red or yellow...white isn't coming back out. !!! White people can only survive as white people as long as they mate with white people. Therefore everybody loving each other goes against the existence of their own people as a whole.
    This the dominate white society fully knows and understands. But you see, we ain't diddly squat without our black women, and society done started a long time ago to try and get them to turn against us and they are still trying. Let me chill for now...I have to try the chat room again.

2. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    The Gloves are Off !

“ First of all, we have to accept the fact that we as BLACK PEOPLE ARE A THREAT TO THIS COUNTRY AND THIS SYSTEM...NOT JUST BLACK MEN, BUT BLACK PEOPLE AS A WHOLE. “

If you look at the ill's and issues of our race and sample the continued flaw and cause. It points to that man in the mirror. Many of us won’t face the truth. The obvious. Change so many can't and will not face that. it’s a gross figure to have as a reflection. Yet we live a portion of that nightmare daily, punished for being. I have no interest in the mix.

You spoke about love that Dr. King preached. He preached one topic well they did get. A Brotherhood. Of Men. All Men.

Many americans that could not and didn’t see the truth. Changed their focus. Their selfish outlook of another man changed. It changed but not enough.

That is all it takes. No matter the issue. No matter the case. Some crossed over. Then and only then. Things changed and the nation had to follow.

Some will argue they don't wan't this mingling of purpose. Then I say. How do you get a man to share his meal? This nation. This country. While there is mingling it is only to the extent of one man doing his part to remove blocks while another does his part to have those blocks removed. I know what block I am.

It’s another cross over, we need. How do we get that?

When you look in a mirror. You see the face first. So you see the head. Then you examine the torso, and then the rest of the being. Start with the head.

What is the head in this case?

It is Congress. Then it is the courts ( The Supreme Court ) which act as the eyes, nose, mouth and ears. This is America's Head. Law makers all former criminals that now run this country.

They aren't above the law. Law makers ( Congress ) and general practice lawyers and politians are lawyers in a nut shell.

Those two congress and the courts have done all the damage to the body. The body ( torso ) is the black man.

So ( Clean it up ) wash the face first. We have no representation in the head. None that stay or remain standing, because in a group, you know they ( our black leaders in congress ) must act if not totally think the same. Lobby and eat the same meal as every Congress man and woman. They have to because if they don’t they build no chance for change. So our leaders there are fed what everyone else is eating. There is no soul food on the plate. Only on the side lines.

If you want to change the head you have to upset the ( torso ) stomach. Many understand that when your stomach is upset, it affects your mind, your actions and way of thinking. It also forces you to make a change to feel and get better. An upset stomach takes hold of your mind and makes you think you have to do something quick to make things better. Cause you can not see straight. Can not think straight. You can not walk a straight line. You’re sick and about to pass out.

We are the stomach. That part of the torso, the one that can make the whole body weak in the knees if we act up. Get upset. We have to get the head nauseous. So it is drunk with delirious thoughts and have to throw up our rights. It seems currently the laws seem to be written witha erasable pen. changed and altered to suit those who relish in unjust dealings. oppessor

If some one moves the goal line when you about to score.
    Then they are playing a unrefereed game.

Plu's it would be nice having our sisters. As cheerleaders too as we score and make the goal for our race. So brothers never forget you need them. We need them. they need us.They saved our race since we first arrived here. If you didn't know now you do.

Don't believe me. Who bargained and had something the oppessor wanted. Who had to compromise for the lives of thier families. Who begged that families didn't get broken up. The promised reward made by those who were oppressive were shallow andout right lies but it wasn't known by her at that time. Our woman pleaded finally to the wives.. Woman to woman. Told of those late night barn raids and parties. Pleaded on the ground knowing that women are connected by this birthing process. If she loved her children.. couldn't she see and pity how much our women loved theirs. Our Women. strong Black women. She gave up, and sacrificed everything.

The black man by nature is obtrusive. ( see how we dominate ) We tend to push forward given the opportunity. Thats why I know it wouldn't take long once the line is drawn and the goal post is planted in cement and isn't moved.

We will score.

There are many ways to do that. One I’m going to put out right now is we lobby our Congressman. They work for us. They like and need that job, and votes.

This election year many seats in the House and many seats in the Senate mostly Republican ruled come up in the election. Change must come or face being voted out.

They will sell out and quit the denial and nullification of our legacy. Our rights. They will stop the nonsense and do the right thing if the stomach upsets the head enough.

For years I have sat and thought and sat and looked and listened to every view. I have figured out what is needed and it is something so simply it makes me laugh. I kept asking myself what is it this force and power over so many.

Why is it they act like they do? How are they doing it and what would it take to stop it.
    If not stop it what would make me feel like I haven’t been chumped again.
    Frightened again. Yes frighten. For what I felt I stood to loose.
    No one wants their life turned upside down and destroyed.
    A man that would do this to himself must be insane.

That whole notion made me believe I didn’t have a say so and that I needed to be silent. You know continue to go with the flow. With the discrimination. The injustice. The silent man. The invisible man. I want on part of this kind of existence.

In another post in this forum I said, we use what we have at our disposal. The radio. Starting with Black colleges. We get air time with the student radio programs. It is a way of reaching and energizing thousands. You know we will tune in to good programming about our selves. Listening with wide eyed fervor. I’m talking about programs offering real community progress and change.

Then it’s on any college as a center for change. We have to be everywhere. So we offer for those in those places the same message. There is a program and a way to make a difference.

Planned mailings from us cities each in a particular city sending our elected officials a letter email letting him / her know we are concerned and want him / her to make a new law. As well as enforce the current one's on the book )

“ We have to understood the role of deception activities in a clandestine program, and understood how to target those deception activities and make them a weakness, not a strength, of the program. “

I have always believed that if you hold me to a law. A standard of justice you say exist. Then I should hold you to this same standard and law. Shove it on me and I’ll spoon feed you the same gall you practice.

I’m looking forward to our meeting this Sunday @ 8PM EST in Chat.

It’s an open forum. No agenda at this time per say. But a tabling of issues discussed and tabled that make a difference. No justice No peace.

3. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    Loved the speech

DELETED - SEE ME FOR INPUT

4. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367

5. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,858
    Brother Cedric, I am inviting you to our Voice Chat room to join in the many discussions we have there on this and other topics like these. All you need is a microphone that works and speakers. Well, something to quench your thirst and some snacks wouldn't hurt either. Tonight is Sister and Brother Chat and it would be a pleasure to have you join us at 8:00pm to raise these types of topics for discussion.

Hope you drop by brother!

Peace,
    Queenie :spinstar:

6. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    I didn't mean to post this on the Board