Black People : Coming Closer Still

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by truetothecause, Sep 6, 2007.

1. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
  2. Zulile

Zulile Well-Known Member MEMBER

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    truetothecause :heart:

Necessary. Energy. Elevated. Divinity.

I enjoyed your video - you're a pleasure to listen to! I do feel a connection to what you are saying. it IS sad - it IS isolating when you embark on a journey to free yourself from mental slavery - and that feeling only increases as you become more "aware" unless you communicate - connect- with people on the same journey. I N.E.E.D. that too.

Yeah- I too "go along to get along" with the community I'm in - but feel more and more removed as I become more and more "aware".. you see, I understand this is a personal jouney - noone told me to do it - it's that inner voice that tells you somthing aint right.. and your journey starts. The same way you cant tell people.. or enlighten them.. if they are not ready to take the step..

This kind of ties in with your youtube video about "thinking bout the past" and all our hero's. I thought about it - sure, I read about the hero's and I do recall a few times during my life when someone told me to "wake up".. but you know. if you're not ready you just kinda pass by and keep moving.. Yet - even when that inner voice spoke to me.. I never thought about those people who told me to wake up.. an I've forgotten all I read - and now that I am on my journey, I realize I cant even remember the names. You see? I isolated them from me - as much as they did from me.

Hmmm.. there must be a way to bridge that increasing gap. I know places we've found online are fabulous methods of communicating and connecting.. but a personal touch would be good too :)

You're lucky I dont do video.. hahaha - I could ramble on and on and on.. hahaha - so in short:

I'm listening. I HEAR you. I'm connecting. I need that from you - the voice that supports my own inner one - the personal one. I'm glad you're reaching out and keeping it genuine, current and applicable to the here and now. As much as I am enjoying learning about everything else on the outside - your thoughts are food for my soul.

thank you! :heart: :heart:

3. truetothecause

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    Awwwww!...THANK YOU SIS ZULILE!
    I can tell you DID LISTEN..cause you have connected with the primary message I was sending.
    For M.E....it IS about dealing with the "personal" and the "here and now"....

Also....your feedback DOES give M.E. much needed Energy to Elevate the Divine in M.E.
    I'm looking forward to the day when I can really 'SEE' and 'HEAR' you AT THE SAME TIME....so take your time in Coming..yet...Come...We'll "ramble" together!....sheesh....no sense BE~ing in Isolation wit it!
    "hearts2:

ps. you know i'm likely to make another video in reply to this as well...or...just continuing the conversation started....so BE on the look out!
    :qqb005:

4. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Sister truetothecause

Just wanted to let you know "Your Are Not Forgotten Nor Forsaken".

At least not by ME. I got your message as well as I did SEE the video. I have similar sentiments but must begin to more carefully choose the correct vehicle in which to make such response public. Eyes are watching and Ears are listening. And not all have Our Best Interest in their Higher Mind because their thinking remains at "base level".

These are what I refer to as "SPAM ARTISTS" and they are experts at subterfuge and disparate action.

In the future it is my intention to use "video blogging" as my sole means of internet "messaging" for I have Spoken and Written about as much as I feel is needed to Awaken a few out of many Spiritually Dead who continue to SEE them selves as "victims" of a decayed ideology and manifest the very same Mental Illness as those who are "illin'".

Sekhet hetepu!

5. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Yes, this is all true but the feeling of Isolation is part of the Illusion.

In reality, One is moving closer to the Galactic Center of Divine Energy which others are alienated and marginalized from.

So what one finds is that, like the Planet Saturn, One is at the Energy's Core which is "encircled" by Collapsed matter.

Mentally Collapsed.

Spiritually Collapsed.

Psychically Collapsed.

Intellectually Collapsed.

Sexually Collapsed.

Spirit descended then trapped in immateriality.

Why attempt to "bridge" a gap which they have intentionally destroyed in their own dis-connection.

Let it Be, let it Be as it IS.

~Peace~

6. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    :SuN008: :11300: :pc:

Well atleast I get to see a glimpse of Abena...Omo Ogun...in a still slide!:love:
    I'm sure I would have been enlightened by the video!

:heart:

7. truetothecause

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    See what I'm saying issss.........

Thanks for Listening to M.E. share!
    :hearts2:....

8. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
  9. Zulile

Zulile Well-Known Member MEMBER

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    truetothecause & omowale - re: Isolation is part of the Illusion.

In line with what TTTC is saying - that illusion has quite a real effect on my reality - and Bro O, I'm not ready to be an isolated revolutionary!

I hear both your comments on the topic, and both I feel are very right.

Thank you! :heart:

10. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Forgive me Queen True!

Beautiful Sistah, I had no idea you were expressing yourself on so many levels!
    The new thread: "The Metaphysics Behind Suffering" does in fact address the same issues discussed on this thread. I believe that was an act of spirit! This is my first time seeing this thread. As well, I had no idea you did youtube replies too!

You are an inspiration. And you deserve to be celebrated. I enjoyed your videos.
    And I am glad you took the time to address this situation. It is further proof that our Ancestors speak through you, as they do me and others here.

I celebrate your term: "The Spirit of We"

We can see how our isolation is contributing to our disease. You should not be ignored. You say you need us, but we need you. Where would we be without the Women like yourself you speak out and say, something is wrong here!

I would like to promote your voice and your consciousness. Let me know how I can help you, and all of us connect. We can use the technology we have to break down the barriers. You are a gift to us.