Black People : Comey will do crap J Edgar wish he Could; The Bonified Police State

Alarm Clock

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 6, 2013
At his confirmation hearing to head the FBI, former Bush administration Deputy Attorney General James Comey refused to criticize the broad, ongoing collection of the phone records of Americans and defended the indefinite detention of U.S. citizens deemed to be enemy combatants. Comey also explained why he signed off on a memo authorizing waterboarding while serving under Attorney General John Ashcroft. We get reaction from former special FBI agent Coleen Rowley, who served with the Bureau from 1981 to 2004. The New York Times just published her op-ed titled "Questions for the FBI Nominee." In 2002, Time magazine named her and two other female whistleblowers as Time’s "Person of the Year," for warning about the FBI’s failure to help prevent the 9/11 attacks.
http://www.democracynow.org/2013/7/10/senate_set_to_confirm_new_fbi

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kemetstry Black People Politics : TRUMP FIRES COMEY!!!! Black People Politics 9
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : eric-holder-condemns-james-comey Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : FBI Chief James Comey Stirs Tensions, Becomes Political Problem for WH Black People Politics 0
Ndugu Black People : White Supremacy Pulling Crap, they would not Dare of Back in the Days of Black Movements Black People Open Forum 21
R Black Poetry : I sit in this boy's lap he wanna toy and crap he no doubt planning and outstanding game tried to lea Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : In this crap game his rap fame knew no bottom but // His crew was rotten for cash had a wimpy thirs Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : misled with rhymes but maybe ahead of my time when I study rap and get this muddy crap on microphone Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Liberty Black Relationships : “Black Women Only Want Thugs” is a Load of Crap Black Relationships 9
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Black Panther founder Bobby Seale: 'We took no crap' African American History Culture 2
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : RUN D.M.C. SAYS HIP HOP TODAY IS CRAP? Black Entertainment 35
R Black Poetry : Some Hard Crap Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Secrets Uncovered: J.Edgar Hoover Part 2 AACOOLDRE 0
skuderjaymes Writing Discussion : "Finding New Modes of Expression", a discussion with John Edgar Wideman Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
Moon Child Black People : Edgar Cayce and "The lost city of Atlantis" Black People Open Forum 34
Ankhur Black People : J Edgar Hoover's Dream and Solution/ Messiah Politics Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : J Edgar Hoover and the war on the Afrocentric Movement Black People Open Forum 4
Ankhur Black People : Nixon, Reagan, Giufrida, J Edgar Hoover and McCarthy would be Proud Black People Open Forum 0
KWABENA Black People : J. EDGAR HOOVER'S LETTER TO DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR. Black People Open Forum 4
D Black Poetry : EVERYDAY IM HUSTLIN (EDGAR HOOVER) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
M Black Poetry : Better on my computer so like J. Edgar Hoover secure my fate Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3