Audio Video Web Conferencing : Come Voice Chat With Destee !!!

Discussion in 'Audio Video Web Conferencing' started by Destee, Mar 17, 2003.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    :wave: Come Voice Chat With Me !!! :wave:

I'll be hanging out in our NEW VOICE CHAT (click on OPEN MIC) most of the day and night, for the next few days and nights! I want to see how this solution works, see what things need to be addressed, give everyone a chance to test it out and play with it. I want to meet you!!

May I hear your voice please? :)
    I'll be here ... waiting patiently to enjoy your company and conversation.

Since i'm in here alone right now, i'm not paying attention to the screen ... so if you come in and i don't say anything ... it's because i've not noticed that you've joined me ... give me a second because i'll keep looking for you ...

:heart:

Destee

2. sistah1

sistah1 New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Destee, what happened to the old chat room? i am trying unsucessfully to even access the voice chat room. I think this new site is just to confusing, there is so much stuff on the page blinking and flashing i dont even know where to begin clicking and every time i try to enter the voice chat i keep getting the same page, please tell me that eventually afronet will become more user friendly again, because right now it is very frustrating.

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Hello Sistah ... Yes, it has been a rollercoaster ride since our original chat provider went out of business in January. I've been scrambling to find a solution to replace it, that we'd be pleased with and can afford.

In an effort to do the above, this is the 2nd chat I've installed in two months. This most recent Voice Chat solution has been up since Friday, just a few days. I've been in it, with it working properly, all of these days. I'm doing long hours in an effort to help everyone with whatever technical difficulty they may experience.

Getting to the new voice chat room should be pretty easy. Just click on any link that says "Voice Chat" (top of every forum page) and you will come to a page where you enter your username. Enter it and press enter. A page should load, saying the chat is loading. Once the chat has finished loading (about a minute), you will be brought to a page that says Room 1 or Room 2. Click on either room and you will be in our new voice chat.

I apologize for the frustration this situation has caused and am doing my best to get us beyond it. Please let me know specifically, what error messages you are receiving and i'll try to help you resolve them.

:heart:

Destee