Black Spirituality Religion : Come on, what have "they" been hiding from us all these years?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by nahadarah, Feb 4, 2007.

1. nahadarah

nahadarah New Member MEMBER

Feb 3, 2007

How many times have you heard someone say that they're not happy? Poor, unhappy. Rich, unhappy etc...

We are never going to be truly happy until righteousness is what is governing this entire planet earth. Whether you are rich or poor! Right now, wickedness is in power and that sucks! Come on, it is evident everywhere. Gays and Lesbians allowed to get married, people have no regard for God and His Word, this world does and follows the ways of Satan and not God. But you know what, everything is happening and going according to the way it is prophesied about in the Bible. It is also prophesied how Black Jesus Christ is coming back to set things straight as well!

Remember we are alive to do God's will, not our own. I wanted you to see and hear for yourself. Check out the links below. Remember you are an Israelite, a Jew according to the Holy Bible. Come to the Speaking Engagement to hear how can this be true (Even if you can't make the engagement, you are always invited to my church, we have various locations and one belief, according to the Holy Bible KJV).

I want to invite you to a Speaking Engagement that is being hosted by one of the most prestigious Leaders of my church/The Israelite Church of God in Jesus Christ. It is hosted by The Comforter also known as Apostle and Chief High Priest Tazadaqyah. He is an excellent Priest/Teacher. He is an ordained man of Jesus Christ, who truly speaks The Words of Jesus Christ, The Bible. He is prophesied about in the Holy Bible, by Jesus Christ, as being "The Comforter". He is the one spoken of as being the one to guide us into all truth. John 14:26.

You have to hear him for yourself! You have to see him for yourself. I will guarantee you that you've heard no one else like him. There are so many people out here attempting to teach the Bible. They are doing a poor job, they have not been ordained by Jesus Christ. This is plain to see once you read the Bible nad understand the Bible. You have to be taught the Bible by men who were ordained by God to teach the Bible. Not just anyone can teach the Bible, especially if they don;t understand it themselves.

You are going to truly be amazed after that night. I'm telling you.

-Sister Nahadarah, a sister spreading the words of Jesus Christ, the Truth

Edited by Purplemoons....
    Reason...Not authorized to post links to personal sites.
    Must be a Premium Member.
  2. hiphopolx

hiphopolx Well-Known Member MEMBER

Sep 12, 2006
    +209 / -0
    I'll probably won't make it but....

Could she or anyone one else clear up I Corinthians 14:34-36, I Timothy 2:8-15, Col. 3:18-19)
    for me these verses and others like it ended my relation with christianity.
    I bring up these quotes because of who you said would be spreading the word.

3. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Feb 26, 2013

Yes, wickedness reigns over the earth, and it is true that this has been prophesied in the Scriptures, so all of this must come to pass, however much we don't like it. It's all in the Father's will, which nothing and no one escape, so we should not worry, but continue to focus on our works in the Father's Name, preaching the Holy Word. We should continue to speak of the Faith which saves us because of the sacrifice of the Son, and how believing will lead us to salvation and eternal life such as the Son has it so after His resurrection from the dead. We should continue speaking of the hope which we have, that any who believe in the King will have, and any who trust and fear and worship our Father do have because of His love for His children.