Black Entertainment : comcast and sharpton being sued.......collusion

Thanks for posting the update.
Maybe Allen will prepare a better than good lawsuit against Comcast or sit down.

Celebrating Byron Allen, the Most Underrated Man in Black Entertainment.
This Black History Month, we celebrate Byron Allen. With over 30 years in the entertainment industry, the media mogul is worth an estimated $300 million.

upload_2017-3-14_12-10-11.png

Since childhood, I can remember Byron Allen having some influence over Black culture and entertainment. From onscreen personality to behind the scenes media mogul, Allen must be one of the more underrated Black businessmen in America.

About two weeks ago, I happened to be up on the late night tip, around midnight, possibly 1 a.m. Flipping through channels I happened to see the words “paid programming” pop up as the description for a show that was currently on commercial break.

Read more

http://theurbantwist.com/2017/02/27/celebrating-byron-allen-underrated-man-black-entertainment/

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back