Support : Colors are Wrong

why you change stuff ?????

I have to. It is the nature of the beast. The technology changes daily and in an effort to keep up with it, so too must the web site built on that ever changing technology. If we stayed the same over the site's life, we would have died long ago. No web site can survive without change. Keeping up with the never ending changes, is a challenge unto itself ... don't get me started on the work required to maintain a / this web site and how I'd love to have less work to do. That is not this cup. Don't drink :drink:

That's why I change stuff ... :)

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

ps ... :D

and then ... when you are trying to keep up with the never ending changes, implementing the upgrades, etc., it spawns new and unexpected results that you must figure out how they even happened! No one asked for that change?! No one tried to change those colors! Not me. But here we are ... :jam: ... it's so funny, sometimes just hitting it a few times, kicking it, or letting a bit of time go by ... allows an issue to resolve itself ... not scientific I know ... but it does sometimes work this way. I've learned to be patient, not get too much in a tizzy when things don't appear right ... it may right itself and if it does not and I remain calm about it, focused, I'll eventually resolve it. Leastwise, that's been the case thus far.

Weird.

Loving Us!

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back