Black Astrology : colors and astrology

LITWIN41

Jul 16, 2009
Color is a much more than a particular shade or hue. Like numbers each color has its own vibrations. Scientific studies have shown that some colors actually have an effect on our nervous system; for example, the color red stimulates us, while the color blue slows us down.

It is no wonder that the advertising and entertainment industries employ colors to create certain moods and elicit desired reactions from viewers. Just as personal numbers can give you insight into your true self, so certain colors can help you attract positive vibrations into your surroundings. By choosing a color that has a numerical vibration that is compatible with your personal numbers, you can intensify the ring of positive energy you have begun to build around yourself using these numbers.

Indian Astrology helps you in choosing some of your personal numbers, so you can choose the colors you wear in order to ensure that you send off the right vibration in certain situations. For instance, if you are off enjoying a day on your own, you might wish to wear the color associated with your birth number – you will likely feel the most relaxed in the color that reflects your inherent characteristics. If you have a business meeting, however, you are probably best off wearing the color associated with your full name number – so long as that is the image that you wish to project to the persons with whom you are meeting. For an outing with your family, close friends or lover, you will probably be most comfortable wearing the color that are linked with your known name number.

KWABENA

STAFF
STAFF
Jun 10, 2004
Everywhere
Occupation
Leader-Student-Teacher
Thank you so much for sharing this with us...I will respond in greater detail later on!

KWABENA

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
welcome and thanks for sharing this ............

freekundli

Aug 13, 2016
Color is a much more than a particular shade or hue. Like numbers each color has its own vibrations. Scientific studies have shown that some colors actually have an effect on our nervous system; for example, the color red stimulates us, while the color blue slows us down.

It is no wonder that the advertising and entertainment industries employ colors to create certain moods and elicit desired reactions from viewers. Just as personal numbers can give you insight into your true self, so certain colors can help you attract positive vibrations into your surroundings. By choosing a color that has a numerical vibration that is compatible with your personal numbers, you can intensify the ring of positive energy you have begun to build around yourself using these numbers.

Indian Astrology helps you in choosing some of your personal numbers, so you can choose the colors you wear in order to ensure that you send off the right vibration in certain situations. For instance, if you are off enjoying a day on your own, you might wish to wear the color associated with your birth number – you will likely feel the most relaxed in the color that reflects your inherent characteristics. If you have a business meeting, however, you are probably best off wearing the color associated with your full name number – so long as that is the image that you wish to project to the persons with whom you are meeting. For an outing with your family, close friends or lover, you will probably be most comfortable wearing the color that are linked with your known name number.
Website is not working for me. May be they are working on site and site is offline. I will try this site again.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.