Black Poetry : Colorblind

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

Nefertum Husia Shayheh
REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 10, 2013
Looking at myself looking at you savoring my wine slow up with your idealliesohfreeze behind the trigger from the rightside fool looking down the empty darkest barrel bullets fly out faster than the speed of light and knows no color coming out blind hammer decided your times heated from the coldness of hatred dripping nervous perspiring confusion ripping through his and her blood like a gang of killer bees surging through veins of genocide pumped up off homicide i tried twice with suicide talking to myself writing pleas across the walls who can't speak hard as you stand not like mankind though i am man out for business and economics peace to you colors conflicting in a race blinded of lower intelligence let the wealthiest of souls ride colorblind.

(Diary of a Black Man: Just An Illusion) Copyright 2014

In the mirror,
you steady fronting,
what you see coming sun?
A tree of life in,
and out every religion,
to include the tree of death,
different synonyms and antonyms required,
though the same as opposites,
who the smartest and rowdiest?
I got ten reasons why you deaf,
I got nine ways to reach you from the left,
I got eights ways to fill you up soul fed right,
I got the seventh way of thought of why you came out mad,
I knew six of you back to back when trigonometry taught us the facts,
I know how the five senses influence your balancing,
I wish four were to raise the roof off your house during moonlight times,
I got three axioms who produces melodies in harmony scaling outer sound beating rhymes,
You know Me as I the two though as one of discernment and discrimination your personal third eye sign,
I got one word why you still ain't colorblind.

(Diary of a Black Man: Just An Illusion) Copyright 2014

https://www.createspace.com/4603502

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back