Black People : COLOR SCHEME

oceolo

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 25, 2005
It is well known by now that because of the growth of the population of people of color caucasian people in the near future will no longer make up the majority of the population in this country.I have heard of a theory that the government will soon start to consider light skinned hispanics and asians as part of the white population in order to keep the number of white people in this country high enough to still be considered the majority and thus keeping the power that white people have in this country intact. I think that light skinned asians and hispanics must resist the temptation of becoming statistically white in order for the power to become more evenly balanced for all people in this country in the future.

oceolo said:
It is well known by now that because of the growth of the population of people of color caucasian people in the near future will no longer make up the majority of the population in this country.I have heard of a theory that the government will soon start to include light skinned hispanics and asians as part of the white population in order to keep the number of white people in this country high enough to still be considered the majority and thus keeping the power that white people have in this country intact. I think that light skinned asians and hispanics must resist the temptation of becoming statistically white in order for the power to become more evenly balanced for all people in this country in the future.

Since it is genetically impossible, it would be statistically impossible to maintain a dominant white population america. l believe that this is just a theory or they are scientifically naive.

They already do this.

Check the u.s.census reports. If I'm not mistaken, they've been doing this for a while. Its reflected in the use of 'non-white' hispanics, which implies that there are 'white hispanics'.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back