Black People : COLOR SCHEME

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by oceolo, Jul 9, 2005.

1. oceolo

oceolo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +15
    It is well known by now that because of the growth of the population of people of color caucasian people in the near future will no longer make up the majority of the population in this country.I have heard of a theory that the government will soon start to consider light skinned hispanics and asians as part of the white population in order to keep the number of white people in this country high enough to still be considered the majority and thus keeping the power that white people have in this country intact. I think that light skinned asians and hispanics must resist the temptation of becoming statistically white in order for the power to become more evenly balanced for all people in this country in the future.

2. j'hiah

j'hiah Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +70

Since it is genetically impossible, it would be statistically impossible to maintain a dominant white population america. l believe that this is just a theory or they are scientifically naive.

3. oceolo

oceolo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +15
    They can maintain the white population if they include lightskinned hispanics and asians as white people.

4. OldSoul

OldSoul Permanent Black Man PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Staying Alive
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +976
  5. karmashines

karmashines Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +19
    They also consider Indians and Arabs Caucasian.

6. indya

indya Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +23

I don't know about Arabs and what box they check on the census, but Indians have Native American or Pacific Islander.

As far as hispanics there definitally are white hispanics. I've been to Mexico and the spanish that didn't mix with the native population are white. Also in the Dominican and Cuba there are white hispanics. One example is Ricky Martin who sure looks white to me, he identifies as hispanic.

7. karmashines

karmashines Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +19
    I'm talking about Indians from India.

8. African_Prince

African_Prince Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +48
    Why would they be willing to include (non White/Black ) Hispanics and Asians as White if they wanted to remain the dominant power? They're clearly non White. Would they include upper class dark skinned Black people in a desperate attempt to preserve a White majority?

9. Ralfa'il

Ralfa'il Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +16
    Some Hispanics (like American Cubans) and some so-called Arabs (like Lebanese) are clearly of the white race.

Mexicans (regardless of complexion) are also counted as white in most regions.

But whites like to manipulate the facts and statistics to bring themselves out on top.

I believe black people make up atleast 20% of the population if not a quarter; but they have us busted down to only 12% and put the Latino population at 13%.

But hell, if they got rid of the illegal Mexicans and their children in this country I bet they would fall back to about 7%.

What we need to do is start fighting fire with fire and gettting the darker skinned Latinos such as Dominicans, Panamanians, and Puerto Ricans to stop identifying themslves by ethnic groups and start looking at the broader picture.

Most of them need to start seeing themselves also as black Americans.

Genetically they are no different than us, only they were dropped off on an island by the Spanish while we were brought to the mainland by the English.
    They are a little more blended than us, but we're still basically people of African descent.

10. nasco

nasco Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Occasionally, I've actually come across online articles and references mentioning that serious efforts are underway to abolish the ODR. If that were the case, then the entire race classification dynamic would probably be thrown out of wack in a significant way. Certainly, that might have a real adverse affect on the balance of ratios between whites, blacks and other groups...I believe.