Black Spirituality Religion : Color of the Cross

I read and understood I Kings 13!

Music Producer said:
Because you are not distinguishing the difference between teachers of Light and teachers of Dark. Teachers of Dark exist to prove you against GOD to pull your faith from GOD and redirect it to a lesser being. They exist to prove your loyalty to GOD and GOD creates them to be just that. Balaam was an evil prophet that taught and ministered the dark side but yet Balaam was a servant of GOD.

Deut:13:3: Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.

You are not making those words a reality in your perception of GOD. If you are to accept John or Mark as being the Specific Word of GOD then you have no excuse to not accept words from all other prophets of GOD from the beginning of time. You have no valid reasoning to ignore words of the prophets and ministers of Ra or Amun or the gods of the Babylonians. Your only excuse is prejudice, to see the full scope of the Supreme Being this is an emotion you must do away with because the Supreme Being is the same Being in Egyptian theology just as in the KJV Bible because there can only be One Supreme Being. This is why you are unable to debate and defend you perception beyond the KJV Bible. You perception of the Supreme Being must be able to reach beyond the KJV Bible because GOD and man existed and had a working relationship before the KJV Bible was written in it current entirety.

John as a Dark Teacher is proving you against this……

Isa:44:24: Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

Notice the passage is Decreed as GOD Speaking, thus John is proving you against the Specific Word of GOD. I believe in the New Testament just as I believe in all religions but I classify the New Testament as Teaching from Dark Side. If you would read Job the men that set with Job to comfort and debate with him were Dark Teachers.

One that proves you comes from heaven. Evil comes from heaven, evil words and servants of GOD come from Heaven. This does not justify your acceptance of them over the Specific Word of GOD. This story from the Old Testament is a good example of being proven against the Specific Word of GOD. Read 1kgs 13, after you read it lets talk about what you experienced as a reader and what it makes you understand.

Because I have explained once before, “you can learn from Dark Teachers” but as soon as they began proving you against GOD by teaching out of harmony with GOD you must be able to understand and reject those specific teachings as you are a Servant of GOD not the Dark Teacher or lesser gods.

Thanks………….
The simple Biblical answer is GOD created the Caucasian to fulfill the chastisement and judgment placed upon the African race for rejecting and despising his LAW and Covenant. All of this is apart of our ancestral agreement with GOD, it is in the Contract.

2Sam:7:14: I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men:

GOD is telling you HIS method of chastising us for commiting iniquity. This was already understood, as Nations HE would send against us for when we started breaking the Covenant.

Deut:28:48: Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee

That was fulfilled through the Caucasian conquest of Civilizations before him and Nebuchadnezzar destroying The Temple of GOD started it all. He made way for the Heathen to reign in the earth.

Music Producer,

I read and understood I KINGS 13, having read it many times before, per, the markings and highlights in my Bible, I am all to aware of the particular sin of Jerboam and the teachers of light and dark.

To me, this is a milk bible study you have offered. Thanks be to GOD, I am of full age and by reason of use my senses-exercised to discern both good and evil.

But, nevertheless, I will entertain you with this, if need be.

However, this quote from you strikes me as strange:

"Your only excuse is prejudice, to see the full scope of the Supreme Being this is an emotion you must do away with because the Supreme Being is the same Being in Egyptian theology just as in the KJV Bible because there can only be One Supreme Being. This is why you are unable to debate and defend you perception beyond the KJV Bible. You perception of the Supreme Being must be able to reach beyond the KJV Bible because GOD and man existed and had a working relationship before the KJV Bible was written in it current entirety."

You almost sound like Keita, towards the King James Bible. Or have you deceived me into thinking you were a proponent of the King James?

Sincerely,

Clyde

Music Producer said:
I don’t know any thing about no Cross coming into this particular piece of text, you will have to explain that one?

To see the un-stripped Creation Story you will have to refer to two books, “The Pale Fox” and “Conversations with Ogotemmeli”.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/0939118025/?tag=destee0b-20

http://www.amazon.com/dp/0195198212/?tag=destee0b-20

But be advised these stories are recorded in the original African dialog of the 1930s to 40s, so prepare your mind.

Reading these two books will began to give you the origin of most religions in the earth.

Thanks for responding my dear Brotha.

The relevance of the cross to this discussion goes directly to the topic of the thread and it will become very apparent later in our dialogue.

Regarding the “un-stripped Creation Story” and the books yu provided, I had not read the “Pale Fox” and the “Conversations with Ogotemmeli” failed to hold my attention.

And as to yor final point, I’m not specifically interested in “the origin of most religions in the earth.” well, at least not in this discussion. The question then becomes:

“How can yu and I have discourse if I had not read the books from which yu glean yor analysis?”

First, we gon have to agree to stay on point. And even though I had not read the materials yu recommend, we can still get through and come to some clarity.

Pardon me for this then, but yu have not answered my question:

yu introduced two historical key scriptures-combined- dealing with the formation of man, the living soul and the cross. I would like to connect my analysis to our dear sister’s original post concerning the movie that I admit up front I had not had the pleasure of viewing yet. That written, I’m wondering what proof do we have, otha than the Bible, that the issues of the formation of man, the living soul and the cross had emerged as stated in these scriptures?

I’m particularly interested in the science and/or the ancient records that can continue to support these claims.

May I assume that yu can explain to me the answer, in short order, even though I have not read completely the material yu recommend?

thanks.

Clyde Coger said:
Hello silent-ra,

Welcome to the Thread/Forum – Color of The Cross. Any comment or contribution you post will be greatly appreciated.

I am certain you are here for the same reason as me, and that is to know, assuredly, whether or not Jesus was a black man.

The Black Jesus Movie by Jean Claude LaMarre, is a bold step in the right direction, it should be supported by black people, and is long over due.

The Holy Ghost placed a book inside of me, along the same lines as the movie – Color of The Cross. The title is Does Color Matter? Only When Misrepresented!

I recommend the reading of this book, simply because it takes the King James Bible, along with non-biblical(scientific) information, and proves that we, people of color, are definitely in the Bible, Old and New Testaments.

The book can be purchased on the Internet or ordered at your local bookstore. For an online review, go to Amazon.com, Authorhouse.com or Barnes & Noble.com. For easy ordering/reviewing, use the ISBN: 1425931367 or ISBN: 9781425931360.

Sincerely,

Clyde

Peace Brotha Clyde and I thank yu for yor welcome. I’ll keep yor book in mind and expect I’ll receive much insight from it.

regarding the movie, on one hand, I’m interested to see the movie but on the otha I’m not.

I’m interested becuz I would like to see how close the production comes to the mythology. I’m not that interested on the otha hand becuz I believe that the spirituality that we are tryna achieve is hampered based on our human-centric approach.

Clyde Coger said:
Music Producer,

What do I think? Here is what I think. That you are inundated with knowledge and cannot properly sort that acquired knowledge into its proper place.

You are able to cite Chapters and Verses of the Bible only because Caro of the thirteenth century, Lanfranc, Langton and Etienne (Stephanus); all contributed to this late development, along with Gutenberg’s movable type (print).

One of these men is guilty of erroneously numbering the Chapter and Verse you cite in Genesis account (specifically, GENESIS 2: 7).

More appropriately, Verse #26 of Chapter 1, should be the beginning of Chapter 2. That being the case, there would not be two separate Chapters, inferring or leading to the idea of two separate creations of man, as you and others have supposed it to be, unfortunately.

The clear and perspicuous context of the scriptures you have mentioned is a conflation.

Moreover, Verse #26, in all bibles, notates a paragraph change or new beginning of thought. Also, between Verse 31 of Chapter 1 and Verse 1 of Chapter 2 there is no break in thought or indication of a paragraph change.

The issue of two creations of man was brought out in my book: DOES COLOR MATTER? ONLY WHEN MISREPRESENTED! Since you have purchased and read it, then find that issue and therein is my position, as well as this that you are reading.

But even without the above understanding, the elect child of GOD, would be given that insight by the Holy Ghost. That is to say, there was but one ADAM. If this understanding escapes you, then it is safe to say this:

“When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side.” Matthew 13: 19

As far as the Dogon or Dogom (Habe) is concerned or any other ancient civilization you may find in your pursuit of our ancestors; they are all in the Bible. In other words, the Bible is replete.

The Babylonians to which you speak, often, are the Summerians and they all came out of GENESIS 10: 6-32. The Dogon are connected to the Egyptians. They, the Dogon, are also connected with the Summerians as having similar beliefs (fish people/astronomers). In fact, all early civilizations concur with Facts of the Bible. For example, they all report of a FLOOD!

Question to you: Do you believe there was a Flood/Deluge?

This is important, while it may seem trivial, it is not. Maybe you have found something that negates the Flood.

Until you find something on the Other Side of the Flood, then I will continue to only take the Bible Seriously. I would rather spend my time unfolding the mysteries of the Word of GOD, the live and living word; rather than some dead word, such as The Book of the Dead! Even the title signifies that a resurrection of sorts is necessary, and that is exactly what you and the others are doing, attempting to resurrect the Dead Egyptians. The Pyramids, alone (all by themselves), Speak Volumes.

Deal with me, for I am a live/living Egyptian and/or Ethiopian or Hebrew and/or Jew.

Are you Dead or Alive? Are you Man or Neanderthal?
(please do not answer these questions Producer)

Regardless, you are needed to repudiate HIS-STORY. Many are called few are chosen.

Sincerely,

Clyde
In sticking with the Bible only, we can remove all of the numbers used to divide it into chapters and verses and we would continue to have two incidences of a humanoid creation.

I am only using the chapters and verse setup for convenience, which is why it was done in the first place. You are putting fourth the idea that the numbers and verses somehow rewrite the Bible.

Please explain?

Because I see no effect in removing the numbers chapter and verses which is how the Hebrew Scriptures are laid out but it continues to give the same idea as to the concept of the creation of humanoids being referenced twice.

Could the first reference be a reference to first forms of humanoids?

Could the second reference be a reference to a second and more advanced humanoid in which GOD placed a special essence within, HIS Breath?

I suspect it could very well be and I disagree with your point because you do not take in consideration that the Hebrew Torah has no verses chapter or line numbers but continue to reveal the same concept of two references to the creation of Humanoid figures. None of us can determine the amount of time that passes between the first reference or incident and the second.

What makes the second reference unique is what GOD does to bring Adam into self-awareness, consciousness.

Gen:2:7: And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

That’s the difference between Neanderthal / Early humanoid animalistic creatures and Human Beings.

In your book you assume they are the same reference to the same creation and you use a One Adam perception in an attempt to substantiate your idea. The problem with this assumption is you fail to distinguish the difference in references of the incidence.

With a greater knowledge of Dogon Theology and my participation in the Genome project I will have to disagree with your perception that GOD did not evolve humans into what we are today or into what was finally named Adam.

silent-ra said:
Thanks for responding my dear Brotha.

The relevance of the cross to this discussion goes directly to the topic of the thread and it will become very apparent later in our dialogue.

Regarding the “un-stripped Creation Story” and the books yu provided, I had not read the “Pale Fox” and the “Conversations with Ogotemmeli” failed to hold my attention.

And as to yor final point, I’m not specifically interested in “the origin of most religions in the earth.” well, at least not in this discussion. The question then becomes:

“How can yu and I have discourse if I had not read the books from which yu glean yor analysis?”

First, we gon have to agree to stay on point. And even though I had not read the materials yu recommend, we can still get through and come to some clarity.

Pardon me for this then, but yu have not answered my question:

yu introduced two historical key scriptures-combined- dealing with the formation of man, the living soul and the cross. I would like to connect my analysis to our dear sister’s original post concerning the movie that I admit up front I had not had the pleasure of viewing yet. That written, I’m wondering what proof do we have, otha than the Bible, that the issues of the formation of man, the living soul and the cross had emerged as stated in these scriptures?

I’m particularly interested in the science and/or the ancient records that can continue to support these claims.

May I assume that yu can explain to me the answer, in short order, even though I have not read completely the material yu recommend?

thanks.
This is the specific line that my answer addresses of your questioning……..

The books that I referenced you are the scientific evidence but both of them are extremely difficult reading.

In order to demand scientific evidence of such a subject you have to be a person that studies science so that you can recognize that evidence when it is presents itself.

Another book I would advise you read………
http://www.amazon.com/dp/089281750X/?tag=destee0b-20

What do you consider staying on point?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back