Black Spirituality Religion : Color of the Cross

Music Producer said:
I agree, write after I looked at my DVD that came with my Genome test Kit from DR Spencer Wells, I began suspecting Caucasians had come from the mixing of Africans and Neanderthal from the way the pattern appears over the earth as tracing migration patterns from DNA although Dr Spencer Wells refutes the possibility. He says there is absolutely no trace of Neanderthal DNA in Humans today and suggest they died out with 0 breading with Humanoids.

But as I said the debate continues to go on between Caucasians today in their own little privet circles.

But no matter how they came to be, GOD prophesied to our ancestors about their coming and described exactly what they would do to us for rejecting HIM.

Nice article Nibs, thanks.

When did we reject GOD?
Why would GOD give power to men over men for evil?

For the Record

ShemsiEnTehuti said:

The dream says absolutely nothing about anyone being deceased.

If you discredit this "vision", then you must discredit all the others (i.e. Daniel 2:19) in the Bible.

ShemsiEn Tehuti,

For the Record

The argument over the color of Solomon, seriously grieves me lamentably to the point of involvement.

The Producer is correct to say the word “white” does not indicate color, but figuratively, a condition. The Hebrew word used is (tsach), which means dazzling, sunny, bright. It comes from (tsachach), which means; to glare or be dazzling. Regardless of the winner, the debate, in the final analysis, is moot and quite an exercise in reductio ad absurdum.

Besides, just to take literally, what the Bible gives us, one can conclude that there was no appreciable difference between the colors of the Hebrew, Egyptian, Ethiopian, Midianite, etc…(all were black/people of color)

In the Genesis account, we are given that Joseph recognized his brothers, but the brothers did not recognized Joseph, upon their visit to Egypt for resources. Joseph, born a Hebrew, became an Egyptian Lord.

Again, Moses, we know was born Hebrew, but raised an Egyptian and became Pharaoh’s daughter’s son. Moses was recognized as an Egyptian on more than one occasion. Jethro’s daughter, Zipporah, identified Moses as an Egyptian to her father. There was no appreciable difference in color, according to Holy Scripture.

ShemsiEn Tehuti, you are correct to point out Leprosy as a definite change in color. The Producer feels white people would be immune to the plague, if Leprosy is considered as such. However, there was a “clean” Leprosy that GOD issued, which allowed the non-quarantine “clean” Leper; or should we say the mixing of completely “turned white” Lepers with all others.

That is to say, the plague transformed people of color (black) into people of non-color (white), through the removal of coloring substances; pigment and melanin, as only GOD could perform, creating an appreciable difference (“hath made of one blood all nations of men”).

Again, the Bible gives us that Esau was uniquely born Red in Color, a definite appreciable difference, in the Genesis account. In other words, Holy Scripture provides us with the melting pot colors of man, Black, Red and White.

Woven into the warp and woof of Seminary teaching and Pulpit preaching is the absence of such understanding of Scripture by Context.

This new, white-black man or black-white man, is currently supported through recent deep/ancestral DNA testing discovery. And compares with the spreading of the black man (people of color)from Alkebu-Lan to populate the Earth, explaining the greater numbers of people having color in the World we live in. If it is that you must respond in disagreement, then the questions put to you are:

What is your academic and biblical view of the White Man’s existence?

How do you explain away the Origin of the White Man?

What Color were the Hebrews and Hyksos?

Who is the Falash Mura?

Does Color Matter?

Sincerely,

Clyde

Inundated with acquired Knowledge-overload

Music Producer said:
What cooks my goose is these DNA scientist can tell us about ancient bones and DNA of the Neanderthal but these same scientist can’t tell us the race of ancient mummies found in Egypt or the race of mummies found in Europe and Russia and we have to resort to hair follicle sampling etc……

Kinda forces one to believe that the DNA results of these ancient mummies are not in the Caucasians favor as to the history he has written.

We going to have to work on getting more African DNA physicist in the fields to give us a voice. But they probably wouldn’t allow them access to the ancient mummies.

Music Producer,

You are becoming inundated with acquired knowledge-overload. OmowaleX spoke on this several posts back, by stating that most of us are over read, or something to that effect.

Stop and ask yourself sometimes, were is the smoking gun?

In this case, mitochondrial DNA(mtDNA) proves whites from blacks, therefore, we(white people) need nuclear DNA to prove blacks from whites.

Ask yourself, prior to mitochondrial DNA discovery, the oldest bones have been found in Ethiopia. To refute that discovery, nuclear DNA dictates some other "archaic hominid" fossil is necessary, but this without the actual bones. This is accomplised by creating a model and making propositions.

Plagol's genetic fallacy (the 5% trace) follows with negative justification of the true mtDNA conclusion. This reductio ad absurdum form of argument is widely used, but mostly to refute. The main idea is to deny a consequence and that consequence is that whites came from blacks.

Be careful what you buy into, my friend, Sankofa.

Are you a Creationist or Evolutionist? Or just Confused?

Sincerely,

Clyde

Contradictions!

nibs said:
(Music Producer) - DNA experts say no and there is no trace of the Neanderthal DNA in humans today. Other scientist say it is highly possible because it begins to explain the genetic differences between Africans and Caucasians in relation to body hair and the genetic disappearance of melanin.

http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2006/08/22/neanderthals_hum.html

there is a 5% trace of "archaic humanoid" dna, that may or may not be neanderthal.

europeans are only 95% african.

nibs,

How do you explain these contradictions? To ANUK AUSAR you stated:

"i do not trust or embrace any european or "luciferian" esoteric knowledge."

(highlights added for emphasis)

Yet, to Music Producer, you embrace and report the above european findings as trusted truths.

Again, how do you explain these apparent contradictions; or, are you supplanting one theory over another?

Sincerely,

Clyde

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back