Black Spirituality Religion : Color of the Cross

Clyde Coger said:
silent-ra,

Lets turn this thing around, since I predicted your position. If you had a book that was relevant for me, without hesitation, I would purchase it and read it and discuss it with you. Old school, "if you want to hide something from a Negro, put it in a book." New school(white folks), "lets not allow them to read, cause, they will be dangerous, when they start to write books."

Sincerely,

Clyde

we're on the same team my dear Elder

silent-ra said:
we're on the same team my dear Elder

That's what I'm talking about! Down to a one liner-window dressing gone! Not even a period (tight!)

But I have a question silent-ra:

Does the Bible need outside proof?

Clyde Coger said:
And how do you prove this or validate your statement(similar to the "Diop" example you used in the Producer's thread).

Peace Elder Clyde,

Allow me to extend my comment about proof. When I say that the Bible needs to be “proven,” I am in no way attempting to denigrate the words within its pages. Christianity, as well as Islam, have change the lives of many of our people as yu know. There are some very good things in the Bible. No surprise there though considering aspects of it were “borrowed” from the ancients.

But with most “religions,” that we know have been based on the most ancient, there are some unanswered questions. One of which is why have no women been involved in the production of this most holy book? And why is that God in the Bible so hard on the female principle?

What’s up with many of the contradictions regarding creation(among otha things), and, why does not the “salvation” it speaks of work for Afrikan people?

I’m sure yu stand with me if one argues that these are legitimate questions. And becuz of those questions, “proof” of, or a critical examination needs to be undertaken regarding the book.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back