Black Spirituality Religion : Color of the Cross

Where is it, biblically, that Lucifer is Jesus?

Music Producer said:
It is under the disguise of Mystery writings that is hidden in dark overtones of a continuing theme between the Old and New Testament.
These are all the hits on the phrase Son(s) of GOD.

Gen:6:2: That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Gen:6:4: There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Job:1:6: Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

Job:2:1: Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD.

Job:38:7: When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Dan:3:25: He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.

In Geneses they are the first to twist the Word of GOD by taking human women and causing them to bare offsprings. These hybrids between entities referred to as Sons of GOD and Human women became rulers of the earth. From our point of view they became gods on earth, demigods and we began serving them as gods. We were at continual war with each other and being played as puppets to kill each other over the reign and religion of these demigods on earth.

KJV
Gen:6:4: There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

English Bible:
Gen:6:4 There were Nefilim in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them, the same became mighty men of old, men of renown.

The original word for “Giants” is “Nefilim” which is translated as “The Fallen”. As you can see the passage relates to these Fallen as being in the earth before and after the demigods. Thus it was the Sons of GOD that rebelled against GOD because of this passage.

Gen:1:26: And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Gen:1:28: And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

The Sons of GOD wanted that dominion and went after it through integrating their likeness with human women. As long as the Sons of GOD and their offspring ruled in the earth Humans could not longer function as GOD intended, we no longer could exist as having dominion over the earth in which the Sons of GOD stole.

To correct this infraction GOD flooded the earth and ended the reign of Sons of GOD and their hybrids but saved Humans through Noah.

This action created animosity between GOD and Sons of GOD because GOD destroyed their children and reign in the earth for humans. Every since then it has been the Sons of GOD to walk the earth to prove to GOD that humans are not worthy of HIM. They do this by influencing humans to write false doctrines that sway humans away from GOD and even causes us to be against GOD.

Jn:8:58: Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

Jesus confirms himself as being in the timeline of the Sons of GOD that became the Fallen.

We also see Jesus confirm himself not just as a Son of GOD but as Lucifer which would be the leader of the Fallen or Head Ruler of the Fallen by right of First Born Created.

KJV
Isa:14:12: How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

English Bible:
Isa:14:12: How are you fallen from heaven, O bright star, son of the morning! how are you cut down to the ground, you who ruled the nations!

We have Jesus referring to himself using a title GOD Himself reserved for a Fallen one of Heaven.

Rv:22:16: I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Those references are references to the exact same Heavenly Body, Venus, which was called Lucifer.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venus_(planet)
You will have to manuelly add the last parenthesis for the link to work.
Scroll down to “Venus in human culture”.

Now why would Jesus teach that?

These are the explanations of the original Mystery teachings of Egypt, the Mystery writings called Sebayt of Senzar where the Truth is masked within a Truth so that the events will be allowed to take place and not infringe on the future.

The scriptures you cite, all explain Satan and his demons. Everything you have explained, all refers to Satan. Because Jesus, the Word of GOD, is GOD; it is very difficult, if not impossible, to support the theory that Lucifer is Jesus, biblically.

While I can appreciate your deep respect for the “Specific word of GOD,” however, it does not mean that even his son, Jesus, is to be disregarded. As you well know, biblically, Jesus claimed to be GOD. Hence, the reason for his crucifixion, Blasphemy.

Your position is only slightly different than the Jehovah Witnesses and/or Muslims, that only give Jesus the position of a Prophet. The Witnesses went to great lengths to support their position by creating the NWT of the Bible. In this translation, they had to mutilate the original scriptures, in order to accomplish reducing Jesus to a prophet.

Sons of GOD are Angels and Men, Jesus is the Son of GOD, and there is quite a difference. Key/operative word is the.

This is where you have erred. GOD only has one Son and that Son is Jesus. The Angels are referred to as the “Sons of GOD,” but so are humans (Men).

You have placed Jesus into the category of being one of the “Sons of GOD.” Again, only Angels and Men are “Sons of GOD.” No one, other than Jesus, qualifies as the “Son” of GOD:

MATTHEW 3: 17; And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

PSALMS 2: 7; I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

LUKE 1: 35; And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of GOD.

MATTHEW 27: 54; Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of GOD.

Angels, Sons of GOD, are spirit beings and cannot reproduce carnally. The Sons of GOD referred to in the Genesis’ account apply to: SETH, ENOS, CAINAN, MAHALALEEL, JARED, ENOCH, METHUSELAH, LAMECH and NOAH, NOAH begat SHEM, HAM AND JAPHETH.

GENESIS 6:1, 2: …men began to multiply…sons of God saw the daughters of men…took them wives…all which they chose.

Eve bared Adam, Seth, down to Noah, and Noah and his wife bared Shem, which is the line of Christ Jesus. Jesus simply means, the Word turn flesh or the GOD man, which is the only time anthropomorphism occurred.

Because Noah remained pure and did not “take any of which” for a wife, GOD saved him and his family.

GENESIS 6: 9; These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with GOD.

Many preachers/teachers (seminaries) are teaching that the fallen angels had sex with women, creating Giants. This teaching introduces the first line of brainwashing. The so-called mixing of people, thus changing their dark color to light or even white in color. I am surprise that you support this kind of nonsense. Very surprised!

Please understand, my argument is not about the connotation of referring to Jesus as Lucifer. I do not have a problem with that, the text tells us that Lucifer would be a title of light given to the king of Babylon, which would be Nebuchadrezzar before his fall (see ISA 14: 4). Again the key/operative word is before. Most people do not understand that Lucifer, originally, did not mean Satan. Once again, men interpreting scripture and teaching falsely causes these problems. Again the key/operative word is originally.

Early church fathers, later, applied the fall of Nebuchadrezzar with “O Lucifer,” or Lucifer is fallen to Satan and his demons. Otherwise, Satan, the Devil is never referred to as Lucifer. Again the key/operative word is otherwise.

My problem is you, Music Producer, knowing all this, continue to call Jesus Lucifer and Lucifer Jesus, because of your unwillingness to accept the birth of Christ in the New Testament. Even though, you know that the Old Testament foretold of this miraculous birth and need for mankind. And that you will go to any length to prove the point.

Compare:

Isaiah 14: 12: How are thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning!

Rev. 22: 16: …I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

I prefer Day Star to Bright, you seem to like Bright for Lucifer. Day Star, Bright, no big deal, but “son of the morning” compared to “morning star,” is a big deal. You purposely have twisted these words to support your theory.

Jesus tells us he is the “morning star” not “son of the morning, “ that is where you and the others have erred. Key/operative word is erred.

Now, having understood all this, and the fact that you failed to answer the question, I specifically asked for biblical proof to Jesus being Lucifer; how can you not break the nexus you have created (you only proved that Lucifer could be Nebuchadrezzar)?

Let us (Music Producer and Clyde)remember, and especially “nibs,” that the Holy Bible, or at least I (Clyde), consider the Holy Bible to be the profound word of GOD; which digging, not nibbling, is required for the true meaning to come through.

Contemplating the Will of GOD

Music Producer said:
It is prophesy of the religion, government and people that would be responsible for destroying Israel.

To understand the Immanuel prophesies you have to contemplate the Will of GOD. The Will of GOD was to bring destruction upon Israel and Judah because we started defiling HIS religion and mixing it with heathen religions and accepting the doctrine of evil or dark teachers. As this became more and more prevalent within the community of Israel and Judah GOD began manifesting Lucifer, Satan and Heavenly Servants in the flesh to accomplish the purging of HIS Holy Land.

Isaiah 9:6 is prophesying of one of the Heavenly Servants being born and what that destroyer would be called and referred to through the religion that will surround him.

It is prophesy of the birth of Nebuchadnezzar / Lucifer manifested in the flesh. It is not prophesy of a saviour to Israel. This is the vision GOD gives during the coming of this child.

Isa:9:12: The Syrians before, and the Philistines behind; and they shall devour Israel with open mouth. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still.

That is a vision of destruction, not salvation.

It describes exactly what Jesus and his followers did to Israel and Judah.

The black man seems to not understand that we have faced a Judgment Day already. It was headed by Immanuel and his followers which fulfilled the End Prophesies for African Nations / Israel and Judah.

Contemplating the Will of GOD

You paint the following picture:

“To understand the Immanuel prophesies you have to contemplate the Will of GOD. The Will of GOD was to bring destruction upon Israel and Judah because we started defiling HIS religion and mixing it with heathen religions and accepting the doctrine of evil or dark teachers. As this became more and more prevalent within the community of Israel and Judah GOD began manifesting Lucifer, Satan and Heavenly Servants in the flesh to accomplish the purging of HIS Holy Land.

Isaiah 9:6 is prophesying of one of the Heavenly Servants being born and what that destroyer would be called and referred to through the religion that will surround him.

It is prophesy of the birth of Nebuchadnezzar / Lucifer manifested in the flesh. It is not prophesy of a savior to Israel. This is the vision GOD gives during the coming of this child.”

While some of the above is true, you conveniently leave out the Remnant!

ISAIAH 10: 20; And it shall come to pass in that, that the remnant of Israel, and such as are escaped of the house of Jacob, shall no more again stay upon him that smote them; but shall stay upon the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, in truth.

ISAIAH 10 : 24-25; Therefore thus saith the LORD GOD of hosts, O my people that dwellest in Zion, be not afraid of the Assyrian: he shall smite thee with a rod, and shall lift up his staff against thee, after the manner of Egypt.

For yet a very little while, and the indignation shall cease, and mine anger in their destruction.

What has GOD told you about the above scriptures? To me, Salvation
comes through.

Lets examine another one of your extrapolations:

“GOD began manifesting Lucifer, Satan and Heavenly Servants in the flesh to accomplish the purging of HIS Holy Land.”

We started out using GOD’s explanation, to me that would be his bible, since it is complete. Therefore, where is the biblical support for the above?

Yet, another extrapolation:

“It describes exactly what Jesus and his followers did to Israel and Judah.”

You have not provided sound biblical proof in order to state what Jesus and his followers did to Israel. We only know what Nebuchadnezzar and/or Nebuchadrezzar (His Son) were allowed by GOD to perform against Judah and Israel.

The Task in front of you is to prove, biblically, that Nebuchadrezzar, the son of Nebuchadnezzar, is Lucifer, who is Jesus, all being Satan. Got It!

This black man understands that the real Judgment is yet to come!

Loyalty to the Specific Word of GOD

Music Producer said:
The doctrine of temptation is woven with Truth and Lies. The only way you can separate the Truth from the Lie is to have an understanding and loyalty to the Specific Word of GOD.

Lucifer also teaches and hints to a truth while tempting you to deny GOD.

For example:

Rv:22:16: I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

This is the temptation I am the root and the offspring of David

This is the Truth the bright and morning star

The first one is a lie because it can not be confirmed with the Specific Word of GOD.
The second one is a truth because it can be confirmed with the Specific Word of GOD.

Mt:3:17: And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

When we research Son(s) of GOD in the Old Testament we see that all the passages referencing them are Dark.

Gen:6:2: That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Job:1:6: Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

Job:2:1: Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD.

Job:38:7: When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Dan:3:25: He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.

With the exception of Job 38:7 and that is because it refers to a time before man was created.

All of this begins to be understood only after you except the reality it was Jesus and his followers that conquered the African Ruled Earth and GOD sent them because as we ruled the Earth we began rejecting GOD, thus we were Judged by GOD through Servants of the Son.

You can use any doctrine or words you want to but as soon as that doctrine or word causes you to reject something Specifically Spoken by GOD it becomes Temptation.

Loyalty to the Specific Word of GOD

You have painted the following picture:

A. “Lucifer also teaches and hints to a truth while tempting you to deny GOD.

1. This is the temptation I am the root and the offspring of David

2. This is the Truth the bright and morning star

The first one is a lie because it can not be confirmed with the Specific Word of GOD.
The second one is a truth because it can be confirmed with the Specific Word of GOD.”

As far A, ZECHARIAH 9: 9 and 13; Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion, shout, O daughter of Jerusalem: behold, thy King cometh unto thee: he is just, and having salvation; lowly, and riding an ***, and upon a colt the foal of an ***,

When I have bent Judah for me, filled the bow with Ephraim, and raised up thy sons, O Zion, against thy sons, O Greece, and made thee as the sword of a mighty man.(there it is black vs. white)

Both Lucifer and Babylon have fallen-how can they teach?

As far 1.; GENESIS 12 : 3 and MATTHEW 1 : 1-17;

And I will bless them that bless thee (Abraham) , and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham…Joseph (the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.

So all the generations from Abraham to David are fourteen generations; and from David until the carrying away into Babylon unto Christ are fourteen generations.

The promise was given to Abraham, why do you say that the specific word of GOD does not confirm, thus making it a Temptation; “I am the root and offspring of David? Please explain your position with scripture?

As far 2: The second one is a truth because it can be confirmed with the Specific Word of GOD.

Mt:3:17: And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Bingo, I agree, you made my point with me; Jesus, only, is GOD’s son! And you accomplish this using the New Testament, this is precedent setting.

(I can only hope that nibs caught that, he missed the gorilla-evolution connection)
(I agree with you about score keeping-but nibs is a grown man) (is it even nibs?)

Clyde Coger said:

The scriptures you cite, all explain Satan and his demons. Everything you have explained, all refers to Satan. Because Jesus, the Word of GOD, is GOD; it is very difficult, if not impossible, to support the theory that Lucifer is Jesus, biblically.

While I can appreciate your deep respect for the “Specific word of GOD,” however, it does not mean that even his son, Jesus, is to be disregarded. As you well know, biblically, Jesus claimed to be GOD. Hence, the reason for his crucifixion, Blasphemy.

Your position is only slightly different than the Jehovah Witnesses and/or Muslims, that only give Jesus the position of a Prophet. The Witnesses went to great lengths to support their position by creating the NWT of the Bible. In this translation, they had to mutilate the original scriptures, in order to accomplish reducing Jesus to a prophet.

Sons of GOD are Angels and Men, Jesus is the Son of GOD, and there is quite a difference. Key/operative word is the.

This is where you have erred. GOD only has one Son and that Son is Jesus. The Angels are referred to as the “Sons of GOD,” but so are humans (Men).

You have placed Jesus into the category of being one of the “Sons of GOD.” Again, only Angels and Men are “Sons of GOD.” No one, other than Jesus, qualifies as the “Son” of GOD:

MATTHEW 3: 17; And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

PSALMS 2: 7; I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

LUKE 1: 35; And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of GOD.

MATTHEW 27: 54; Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of GOD.

Angels, Sons of GOD, are spirit beings and cannot reproduce carnally. The Sons of GOD referred to in the Genesis’ account apply to: SETH, ENOS, CAINAN, MAHALALEEL, JARED, ENOCH, METHUSELAH, LAMECH and NOAH, NOAH begat SHEM, HAM AND JAPHETH.

GENESIS 6:1, 2: …men began to multiply…sons of God saw the daughters of men…took them wives…all which they chose.

Eve bared Adam, Seth, down to Noah, and Noah and his wife bared Shem, which is the line of Christ Jesus. Jesus simply means, the Word turn flesh or the GOD man, which is the only time anthropomorphism occurred.

Because Noah remained pure and did not “take any of which” for a wife, GOD saved him and his family.

GENESIS 6: 9; These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with GOD.

Many preachers/teachers (seminaries) are teaching that the fallen angels had sex with women, creating Giants. This teaching introduces the first line of brainwashing. The so-called mixing of people, thus changing their dark color to light or even white in color. I am surprise that you support this kind of nonsense. Very surprised!

Please understand, my argument is not about the connotation of referring to Jesus as Lucifer. I do not have a problem with that, the text tells us that Lucifer would be a title of light given to the king of Babylon, which would be Nebuchadrezzar before his fall (see ISA 14: 4). Again the key/operative word is before. Most people do not understand that Lucifer, originally, did not mean Satan. Once again, men interpreting scripture and teaching falsely causes these problems. Again the key/operative word is originally.

Early church fathers, later, applied the fall of Nebuchadrezzar with “O Lucifer,” or Lucifer is fallen to Satan and his demons. Otherwise, Satan, the Devil is never referred to as Lucifer. Again the key/operative word is otherwise.

My problem is you, Music Producer, knowing all this, continue to call Jesus Lucifer and Lucifer Jesus, because of your unwillingness to accept the birth of Christ in the New Testament. Even though, you know that the Old Testament foretold of this miraculous birth and need for mankind. And that you will go to any length to prove the point.

Compare:

Isaiah 14: 12: How are thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning!

Rev. 22: 16: …I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

I prefer Day Star to Bright, you seem to like Bright for Lucifer. Day Star, Bright, no big deal, but “son of the morning” compared to “morning star,” is a big deal. You purposely have twisted these words to support your theory.

Jesus tells us he is the “morning star” not “son of the morning, “ that is where you and the others have erred. Key/operative word is erred.

Now, having understood all this, and the fact that you failed to answer the question, I specifically asked for biblical proof to Jesus being Lucifer; how can you not break the nexus you have created (you only proved that Lucifer could be Nebuchadrezzar)?

Let us (Music Producer and Clyde)remember, and especially “nibs,” that the Holy Bible, or at least I (Clyde), consider the Holy Bible to be the profound word of GOD; which digging, not nibbling, is required for the true meaning to come through.
For a human to hold the title “Son of GOD” is conditional. The first time we ever see GOD referring to a human as being title as HIS Son is with David the King.

2Sam:7:14: I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men:

Before this time period within the Bible there is no such thing as a Human Son of GOD. Thus your statement………………..
The Sons of GOD referred to in the Genesis’ account apply to: SETH, ENOS, CAINAN, MAHALALEEL, JARED, ENOCH, METHUSELAH, LAMECH and NOAH, NOAH begat SHEM, HAM AND JAPHETH.
is premature and assumptive because it removes what made David the King stand out. David the King was the first to establish a human relationship in which Humans could achieve a level as being titled “Son of GOD”. Humans that have not reached the level of Spirituality as being “Son of GOD” are referred to as “Son of Man” or “Children of Men”, which we see GOD Himself refer to us as we moved further and further from HIS Grace………

Ezek:3:1: Moreover he said unto me, Son of man, eat that thou findest; eat this roll, and go speak unto the house of Israel.

All through the Old Testament we / humans are classified as “Son of man” or “Children of men”, we are only classified as “Children of GOD” or “Son of GOD” under a conditional agreement which is the entire essence of the Covenant.

Israel being classified, as “Children of GOD” is conditional and that condition is the Covenant stay intact.

These are the Sons of GOD Jesus is claiming to be…………..

In further reading of the verses before and after that passage you will notice GOD is referring to HIS act of Creating our environment, a time before Humans existed. As you can see GOD confirms entities referred to Sons of GOD as being in existence and being witness to HIS act of Creation.

It is those Sons of GOD that Jesus professes to be……..

Jn:8:58: Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

Those are the same Sons of GOD that became The Fallen in the Geneses narrative.

No, those passages I showed you refer to Sons of GOD which is the same title given to Jesus by GOD, which is the same title given to the Fallen. All in all there were Seven or Eight of these Fallen entities referred to as Sons of GOD.

Eccl:11:2: Give a portion to seven, and also to eight; for thou knowest not what evil shall be upon the earth.

In the Hebrew Scriptures the term Sons of GOD is plural.
http://home.insightbb.com/~tekhead2/altering.html
This is a study I did in 1999 that will be in my already copyrighted book.
And as you can see Geneses does not say “Angels”, “Devine Beings” or “Heavenly Creatures”, it says “Sons of GOD”.

Thus the lie that Jesus is the only begotten Son of GOD is just that, a lie. Jesus is the first begotten Son of GOD, the leader who is titled as Lucifer and sometimes called Satan. It is his lesser brothers that are mainly referred to as Satan.

We also see another one of these Sons of GOD and are given his position on the Throne of GOD.

Ezek:28:13: Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

Ezek:28:16: By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

Those passages reveal another Son of GOD that was manifested in the flesh.

Where did Jesus make this claim in his own words?

One question - One statement

nibs said:
(Music Producer) - Isa:14:14: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

What other entity on the whole earth has accomplished the desires and mission of Lucifer so much so that several of his followers believe and minister, “he is GOD”?[/b]

(Clyde Coger) - The other entity - Easy

JESUS

:lol:
you do realize that that was the music man's point. that the character of lucifer fits "jesus". "jesus" == "lucifer".
you are agreeing with his point...

music producer 1 - clyde coger 0

:lol:

nibs,

Question: What happen to all that integrity given to you by Kemetkind?

Statement: The Music Producer is beyond the Character of Lucifer, and has stepped into proving that Lucifer is Jesus, who is Nebuchadnezzar and all are Satan (key/operative word is beyond).

Sincerely, Clyde

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back