Black People : Colombia refuses to "drink the Kool aid", seeks unity with Venezuela

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Ankhur, Aug 10, 2010.

1. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    AMY GOODMAN: Greg, the significance of the former defense minister of Uribe, now president of Colombia, Santos, saying he wanted to improve relations with, well, Venezuela, also Ecuador?

GREG GRANDIN: Yeah, well, I think that he’s caught between a rock and a hard place between pressures from within Colombia that have mitigated against establishing good relations with Venezuela. I mean, if we step back and we look at the beginning of this conflict back in 2007, 2008, Chávez actually had good relationships with Uribe. He had offered to mediate, and he was mediating the release of hostages held by the FARC. There was incredible pressure placed on Uribe within Colombia by the military, by the oligarchy, and by the United States, not to allow that to go forward, not to kind of showcase Venezuela’s role as a mediator. And he broke relationships with Venezuela, and Venezuela was kind of left hanging out there. And that’s where all the accusations came from, over exaggerated intelligence reports or falsified intelligence reports about Venezuela’s relationship with the FARC, and relations deteriorated. And these are both pragmatic men, Santos and Chávez, in their own way, and I think that they have a lot invested in trying to reestablish good relations. We’ll see how long it lasts.
    http://www.democracynow.org/2010/8/10/latin_american_historian_greg_grandin_on

2. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,529
    Hmmmm...

:em0200:

3. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    Chavez was approached by the economic hitman according to tapes I have heard a few years ago...And he was promised death if he did not comply.....this was during the election...

By the way the title is cute and quite revealing as I just used the term "drink the koolaid" a couple of hours before u started this thread in the cult thread in the spiritual section......

Not saying u jockin the God or nuthin, I'm just saying....

4. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    In all honesty and respect brother, I really do not know what you are saying.
    Chavez needs no economic hitman to tell him about US or NWO hostilities
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=20476
    but
    you claim a man with a trillion in oil, and the united support of South America, communist China
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=18781
    and Iran, who owns Unocal oil fields in Iraq
    got punked out by an "economic hitman,

"without providing any references?.

That don't sound like kool aid, and with all due respect,
    that sounds like Strawberry Yoo Hoo![/QUOTE]

5. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    [/QUOTE]

Pay attention:

my reference is "the confessions of an economic Hitman" - check it out and maybe it will make my post clearer for you! I heard it from the hitman himself...What better reference can there be!

6. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014

Pay attention:

my reference is "the confessions of an economic Hitman" - check it out and maybe it will make my post clearer for you! I heard it from the hitman himself...What better reference can there be![/QUOTE]

No arguement there brother, and well aware of what Perkins said, in fact Chavez was warned recently of death threats but that's part of "the game" and Hibalo ain't no punk

The guy in Colombia is a stone P2, SMOM death squad neonazi, who is observing the death of the support of his types of activities,
    in every nation of South America,
    so he is the one who is understanding that he must make concetions to the Bolivaran revolution,

rather then depend on a flat broke nation , and the competition of Thailand growing prime coca leaf and undercutting the market by procesing the cocaine themselves.

Here is what "Tony Montana" had to say;
    Colombian President Juan Manuel Santos: "We have decided that both countries will reestablish their diplomatic ties and look to the future, in a road map, so that all aspects of the relationship can progress and advance and can deepen."

PRESIDENT JUAN MANUEL SANTOS: [translated] The word “war” is not in my vocabulary, when I think of Colombia’s relations with its neighbors or any other country on the planet. It’s easy to say that he who says he wants war has not had the responsibility of sending soldiers to a real war. I’ve had that responsibility. I have sent soldiers, seamen and police officers to fight terrorism. I have consoled their widows and orphans, and I know how painful it is.
    http://www.democracynow.org/2010/8/11/headlines#9