Black People : COLLEGE BOUND WOMEN

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by jsailes, Feb 7, 2001.

1. jsailes

jsailes New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello, My name is Dr. JaDora Sailes. I am inviting you to participate in a research study on mothers and their daughters. The purpose of this study is to describe the advice mothers (or surrogate mothers) give their daughters prior to leaving home for the first time as an undergraduate to attend college.

Here is the link to my site:

http://www.garysailes.com/survey

Thank you for your participation!

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    Hello Everyone,

Please take part in my Sister's survey. She's a long time
    friend, we grew up together and in elementary school when I
    couldn't make it all the way around the building doing our
    laps in PE, JaDora would wait for me and drag me to the
    finish line!! ... now that's love!

:)

Here's another link to the survey:

http://www.garysailes.com/survey

3. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Nefertum Husia Shayheh MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    College bound women are actually admired in my views. If you look at the successful attempts to grasp a better understanding of the world divided into different parts or sectors of which the original wombman is placed at to make a difference, then yes her being college bound is a great outlet of good pride, esteem and use of intelligence not to forget a way to experience life of the world as young wisdom. If she do not have a culture to be in or just decided to venture out into the world to get a culture to be fitted into then so be it as she will rise to the top as expected; the key to her focus is finding herself. You heard me correctly and saw the wording precise and concisely clear--know thyself first and at least start the journey and what better way to start it while college bound. My advice to her as a best friend is to just look at her wording, before spoken out, perceptively so multiple views and mindsets are captured by the beautiful essence of which she already has. Be a statewombman for the local community making a world of difference as butterflies travel far and near from within their very own flower garden also called the town or village, though sometimes a niche. Since the original wombman is a leader naturally then it would be best for her to just consider strongly buying herself a piece of land to work on while college bound. She could even plan to build a home or just simply go down to the local city auction to buy a home, check your local banks and credit unions for real estate sales to prepare your adventure as a businesswombman and possible prime minister or president, then again naturally a Queen so go find you a castle with corporate mindset you will find the necessary forms needed to form one under any secretary of the state in the United States and further similar in other countries as well. Be a Queen and not a Pawn.

(Diary of a Black Man: Just An Illusion) Copyright 2014