Black People Politics : Collecting rainwater now illegal in many states as Big Government claims ownership over our water

The move is to stop private industry from selling our water to our detriment, especially the Great Lakes. I doubt if they can stop individuals from collecting rain water. Especially in desert regions. That's just an American tradition

True, but what I'm alarmed at is the actual posture government officials are taking in this by having the nerve in telling people they are not allow to go outside and put a barrel, bucket, glass-jar or whatever else in their yard to collect water that falls from the sky... and there's the people are so silent about it. Sometimes I wonder do people fully realize there's a point where the government can exceed its authority and they have every right by law to challenge it.

First of all, the people who live in the states where that ridiculous law is mandated should get the names of every politician who voted for that stupidity and make sure the their a** is voted out of office no matter what. That should be spearheaded by all of those who always run-off how voting is the answer 'cause alot of the treachery nowadays and scumbags manage to stay in office. Like, take for instance here in New York, Charlie "Porky Pig" Rangel. It just amazes the h*** outta me that Black-people in Harlem let him remain in office after all the things he have done... not for years but decades.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back