Higher Standard Required : Collateral Damage

KRY ... i dun told you ... my patience is nothing like in the old days, folk get banned quick fast and in a hurry now ... for even looking like they finna carry on krazee up in here.

It's good to have you back ... i hope you stay forever this time ... :love:

:heart:

Destee

smdh

Destee said:
KRY ... i dun told you ... my patience is nothing like in the old days, folk get banned quick fast and in a hurry now ... for even looking like they finna carry on krazee up in here.

It's good to have you back ... i hope you stay forever this time ... :love:

Destee

.o0( Isnt it amazing how he can continue to invade. Yet a dues paying member cant even find his stuff :bazooka: :drink: :ref: :bullseye:

Destee said:

Man...you guys don't play around.

It is a good thing though, because I have seen many forums go to the crapper due to far too relaxed "moderation". Anyhow, I hope I don't become "collateral damage", because I can get a bit into the spiritual and philosophical discussions.

hotep...

ShemsiEnTehuti said:
Man...you guys don't play around.

It is a good thing though, because I have seen many forums go to the crapper due to far too relaxed "moderation". Anyhow, I hope I don't become "collateral damage", because I can get a bit into the spiritual and philosophical discussions.

hotep...

Brother ShemsiEnTehuti ... Hello and Welcome ... :wave:

I don't believe you have to worry about becoming "collateral damage" ... :love:

Brother That Jones Boy posted a really great response in the What is an Internet Troll Thread. He highlighted the challenge we are faced with, in determining whether someone is here to disrupt or simply passionate about what they believe. We strive to be inclusive, rather than exclusive, which makes our job even more difficult. I really can't say it much better than he did, so i'm quoting him below.

That Jones Boy said:
But also a lot of peope will use the word troll against someone with strong views that maybe unpopular but may also have some validity or are at least a genuine opinion worthy of debating.

Quite often on a forum a certain amount of members may call someone a troll while the other half of the membership may see the person as just a genuinely strongly opinionated person with strong views.

I'm sure you'll be okay Brother! :)

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back