Higher Standard Required : Collateral Damage

Destee said:
Hello Family,

The bigger we grow, the more of a target we become ... and we are growing every day!

People have and will continue joining us for the sole purpose of disrupting our peace.

It is the Management Team's job (Moderators & myself) to determine such, and take care of it.

If in the process, you end up banned in error, friendly fire or sump'n ... i apologize in advance ... it's not personal.

You are what George Bush calls "collateral damage" ... and if he can have some, so can we.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled post / thread.

:heart:

Destee

Back to the top!

:playball:

I especially like this part:

People have and will continue joining us for the sole purpose of disrupting our peace.

It is the Management Team's job (Moderators & myself) to determine such, and take care of it.

The responsibility of identifying trouble-makers and correcting people is SOLEY the job of the Moderators and no one else.......

As it should be.

Dual Karnayn said:
I especially like this part:

The responsibility of identifying trouble-makers and correcting people is SOLEY the job of the Moderators and no one else.......

As it should be.

Brother Dual ... it is ultimately the decision of the Management Team, what is done, but the Family often contributes substantially to that.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back