Black Sports : Colin Kaepernick Isn’t Being Blackballed Because He Knelt for Anthem - Rule violates 1st Amendment

I just saw this commercial and heard about this for the first time last night. When and why did this happen? Is the XFL going to mimic the NFL and play the anthem before each game or be different and not play it? Could Colin have a chance to get employed again while he continues to fight for social justice? I guess we'll see in February 2020.

:facepalm:

Colin Kaepernick hasn't gotten a shot, but receiver from his NFL workout did with Washington

d0978d00-ff11-11e8-9fd1-b87ecdf6d133

Frank Schwab
Yahoo Sports

:facepalm:

How a 'rogue' employee forced NFL, Goodell into new Black Lives Matter stance

Bryndon Minter wasn’t sure Saints receiver Michael Thomas would even read the message. He knew it could get him fired. He continued anyway.

“Want to help you create content to be heard around the league,” Minter wrote. “I’m a NFL social employee and am embarrassed by how the league has been silent this week. The NFL hasn’t condemned racism. The NFL hasn’t said that Black Lives Matter.

92c77310-258a-11e9-9f5e-a9cefe9be759

Henry Bushnell
Yahoo Sports

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back