Black Sports : Colin Kaepernick Isn’t Being Blackballed Because He Knelt for Anthem - Rule violates 1st Amendment

Of course I brought the topic up by making an observation. I was just letting you know that it doesnt make sense for you to try and convince me otherwise. You exhibit too many of the traits. Just out of curiosity what makes you think I am angry when I find your claims all highly amusing?
You keep opting out of honest conversation. I can only guess as to why

Once again you were the one that brought up economic circumstances in your attempt to discredit my opinion on Kap. You do remember that right?
You discredited your opinion on Kap. I just made an observance that the founding fathers were dead on about you poor whites. Now can you tell me what conversation that was on topic I opted out of?

You discredited your opinion on Kap. I just made an observance that the founding fathers were dead on about you poor whites. Now can you tell me what conversation that was on topic did I opt out of?
You brought the topic of economic circumstances up and then opted out of it. As lawyers say, you opened this line of questioning. Apparently you just wanted to sling a little mud and then run away.

By the way, "no disrespect allowed". You might want to mellow out a bit.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back