Black Sports : Colin Kaepernick Isn’t Being Blackballed Because He Knelt for Anthem - Rule violates 1st Amendment

For a Separatist there is! FYI, 'the Arabs institutionalized slavery and the Europeans internationalized it'!

Is he going to get married to her?

he has not entered into an 'institution' of marriage contract with her, has he?

That may be a conflict of interest later, but that should not have a definite bearing on this man right now.

Is he going to get married to her?

he has not entered into an 'institution' of marriage contract with her, has he?

That may be a conflict of interest later, but that should not have a definite bearing on this man right now.
Oh really? Are you of the opinion that it is okay to date and mate outside the race as long as one doesn't marry outside the race?

Oh really? Are you of the opinion that it is okay to date and mate outside the race as long as one doesn't marry outside the race?

This government offers confusion and therefore, I don't speak in regards to anyone else, but myself in this regards. I believe that 'dating' and fornication is a modern construct under this system, but I believe as in the past, in that people 'courted with the direct purpose to enter into marriage institution for the building up of one's culture'. Today, and also in regards to myself, I dated with the purpose of wanting to get married, but I learned as I matured in the value of my husband in that we are equally yoked.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back