Black People : Cold Truth, Liberating Truth (from Revolutionary Workers syte)

You Said: Black people are much more likely than whites to be murdered by the police. Black people are sent to jail at a much higher rate than whites. In fact the rate is incredibly high--it is the highest in the world. Blacks go to jail in the U.S. even more often than Blacks in South Africa!

I agree with you on the point up there, but on the point down below, I disagree with that...big time. In fact, to tell the truth, for some reason I don't even like the atmosphere of your posts. It seems as those you are focusing on negative lies and the titling them as "liberating truth". I don't know why, but I am very uneasy about the motives behind your words.

You Said:Black children are three times as likely to be poor, have their mothers die in childbirth, be in foster care, be murdered between five and nine years of age.

And Black children are four times as likely to live without either parent and be supervised by a child welfare agency, and to be murdered within one year after becoming a teenager.

~j

dadachango69 said:
They are NOT my words. I thought it would make interesting discussion so I threw it out there. They have a Marxisttinge, but given all that is happening in this country and the failings of our gov't, I wanted to see what you folks thought. It's fine to disagree, cause I am still studying myself what the "left" is all about. I don't necessarily have to agree with something to bring it into debate. I wanted to know what people thought of these types of ideas. That's all. Don't shoot the poster... please. :shades:

if you don't stand behind the words why post them?
why not just post a link to them?

i have little interest in what some Marxist wrote in 1989.
where do YOU stand?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back