Black Short Stories : Cold Sheets

MsInterpret

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 21, 2007
As I lay back in my bed I listened to the low moaning of the wind outside my window. It must have felt my loneliness as it sung it's blues to me with its whispers. The clouds joined in and shed its tears of rain for me on top of my roof. I gripped my pillow and smothered my face in the soft fabric. I longed to smell the remnant scents of a man that had not been there for some time. Stretching my arm out along the empty space of my bed where another soul should have been, where I should have felt warmth of a human body that would protect me from fear of emptiness that I now only knew.
I rolled over on my back and stared at the ceiling and watched shadows dance with one another as a couple in love would on an empty dance floor. Even silhouettes taunted me. A lonely tear ran down my check and down my neck. Why was I so alone? What could have I done to deserve such torment? Had God felt I was undeserving of being loved and to love? This was my punishment?
Tossing and turning, I begged for sleep. I no longer wanted to be awake in my lonely bed. I wanted to dream of something that may never be and be away from this living nightmare of solitude. But sleep never came. The wind began to calm and the rain had stopped. The shadows on my ceiling began to fade away as sunlight crept its way through my window. I had survived my night of dread, but I would soon face it again later tonight.

call 1-800-RICHLUV .......sheet warmmer....lol .......nah! but i had to try ya !
awwwww!!!
this story takes my heart in full bloom , I know there will be a night of happiness ahead
do continue pt 2 please ......... wanna know how she turn it around or did she end up
tormented in sadness & lonelyness !

Great story sis wow!!!!!
#1 story fan

call 1-800-RICHLUV .......sheet warmmer....lol .......nah! but i had to try ya !
awwwww!!!
this story takes my heart in full bloom , I know there will be a night of happiness ahead
do continue pt 2 please ......... wanna know how she turn it around or did she end up
tormented in sadness & lonelyness !

Great story sis wow!!!!!
#1 story fan

Thanks...I don't think there will be a part 2 :(

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back