Black People : COINTELPRO

SPEAKFREEDOMnet said:
How should WE as an independent people deal with OUR OWN who are willing to side with OUR enemy to undermine OUR every attempt at progress?

identification, isolation, education

SPEAKFREEDOMnet said:
Elder James, Is balance a possibility?

balance is to be desired

SPEAKFREEDOMnet said:
Come on African let down your guard and reason with your young bruthas.

how do you reason with anyone who knows it all and is correct in all matters?

While I still think programs like COINTELPRO are still intact, I think that the technology and methods they used have gotten a lot stronger. During the 60's and up the government or these secret societies were dealing with heavy study into parapsychology, and other paranormal aspects. They know have advanced mind control, remote viewing, bio-chemical (used on Johnny C, Khalid Muhammad) weapons, and all kinds of other technologies that I think they are using rather then their older methods. Just my take.

I'm not saying that tactics are different, but more updated, and the technology used to carry things out may be a lot more advanced.

While I still think programs like COINTELPRO are still intact, I think that the technology and methods they used have gotten a lot stronger. During the 60's and up the government or these secret societies were dealing with heavy study into parapsychology, and other paranormal aspects. They know have advanced mind control, remote viewing, bio-chemical (used on Johnny C, Khalid Muhammad) weapons, and all kinds of other technologies that I think they are using rather then their older methods. Just my take.

I'm not saying that tactics are different, but more updated, and the technology used to carry things out may be a lot more advanced.
True indeed

you know how much mischief you can cause with a computer?

True but I'm talking about more metaphysical things. I am talking about a major scale, we are thinking just on the mundane level of someone spying inside a group like Destee, I don't think they too interested in that, but I'm talking about other aspects. They already have most of us programmed and focused on regular things like elections and CNN Black in America, so I don't think they too worried.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back