Black People : COINTELPRO: The FBI's War on Black America

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Truth!

T.Y. you brother, and I undertsand where the brother is coming from. I didn't agree w/ Obama remarks about having to respect the Sean Bell verdict, being from the tri-state area, cops ain't no joke here, or anywhere else in America when it comes to Black people. But, Obama's HISTORICAL win is EVEN bigger than Obama himself, this could be the spark to ignite the next generation to make REAL change in this country, and if his election can do that? Then I'm all for it, its not about us adults at this point,
but for it's about the younger generation that see no hope or future and are killing each other in the street as we speak; hopefully they will do a better job than we did in making change in this country by his show young people: you can bet all odds if you put your mind to it, we gotta hope for the best for the babies bro, or what's the point in living? hotep.

dechiperx1,

Brother, I certainly respect, appreciate and understand your position, without a doubt; personally, I place absolutely no stock in politicians period, for that matter. Neverless, your cornerstone position is central:

Obama's HISTORICAL win is EVEN bigger than Obama himself, this could be the spark to ignite the next generation to make REAL change in this country.

It's even bigger than most care to admit...Peace In my brother friend, keep it 100.

Brother this is not about hate this is about acountability

T.Y. you brother, and I undertsand where the brother is coming from. I didn't agree w/ Obama remarks about having to respect the Sean Bell verdict, being from the tri-state area, cops ain't no joke here, or anywhere else in America when it comes to Black people. But, Obama's HISTORICAL win is EVEN bigger than Obama himself, this could be the spark to ignite the next generation to make REAL change in this country, and if his election can do that? Then I'm all for it, its not about us adults at this point,
but for it's about the younger generation that see no hope or future and are killing each other in the street as we speak; hopefully they will do a better job than we did in making change in this country by his show young people: you can bet all odds if you put your mind to it, we gotta hope for the best for the babies bro, or what's the point in living? hotep.

You must admit that as Africans in America, we had a right to be scepitical about promises after the Black caucus just at thre withou a sound and let Bush wreak hell onthe Global Black community.
So when I voted for change,
I did not vote for an additional 700 billion to make Glodman Sachs enough chedda, to get 8 billon in bonuses from a US bailout before one American citizen with a subprime, practicaly illegal mortgage was given motrgage or foreclosure amnesty.
I also did not vote for the "arsonist" to be made head of the "firehouse", regading National economic and finance decusions, anmd no one can say those 2 things were inherited or he had to do because of blah bla blah!, let's be honest and look at the facts.

no one said anything about angels, you said agent provocateurs working for he white man, did you read his autobiography?????????????????

Do you know what that firm was that he mentioned he worked for after college?

It was a CIA front operationuse to discredit international personages for the benefit of Bush favored corporations, and realy unless you an tell me why Milton Friedman was so important to him and who the Crown family is and the amount of support they gave him all of his political career and what nation they serve and corpration they own, or exactly who ZBigniew Brzezinski is and who exactly created Al Queda, or who Larry Summers is or Robert Rubin, or George Soros, then real what can be said in terms of a logical anaysis, not based on emotionalism?

And that either or rhetoric, Malcolm X gave his life trying to wake us up out of that bipartisan fantasy by telling us they both work together for the benefit of the corporations at the expense of the public.
Regardelss of what Steel say in public the folks that pay for his mansion and limo and lamb chops and hennesy, are happy the wars re continuing and happy corporate finance criminals got welfare while poor folks are told to pull themseves up by the bootstraps.

Were in the world has any one expected or wanted Obama to o anything for Black folks?
the folks who are angry are the white progessives who see him doing the same thing as Bush within the firs 2 weeks of office, and permanently putting those thinga in place so there is no change or be any.

I realy don't know what facts or reading folks are basing their statements about Obama on, or wether it is just pure emotionalism

"Malcolm X gave his life trying to wake us up out of that bipartisan fantasy by telling us they both work together for the benefit of the corporations at the expense of the public."

O.K. so by using your analogy of the people that Obama has and works w/, means that he cannot still inspire young people to do better ?

If we were to dissect everyones
past, them Malcolm X's past would have never inspired me to want to read his Autobiography, or be insprired myself, by his life to CHANGE his past for the betterment of his people. Malcolm Little was a drug dealer, pimp, thief, and committed other destructive crimes to help bring down the Black community at one time, BUT, the man turned his life around, and became ONE of my heroes, and was an inspiration to the Black Panther Party, The Black Liberation Army, and millions of NOI Men and Women that changes their lives around when he was in the NOI, and out of the NOI, and he still inspires another generation of people today-- 45 yrs after his death.
Now I know what you are saying: what has this to do w/ Obama?
The simple fact is this: EVERYONE CHANGES, yes Obama has dealt w/ and
deals w/ unscrupulous people in his life, as I have already said: "there is no surprise there".
But he may inspire a new generation to correct the mistakes older generations have made in this country. And as far as Micheal (Bootlicking) Stelle goes: I'll take Obama any day of the week, not out of EMOTIONALISM, but beacuse he still is the lesser of two evils. W/ Obama I may get shot in the foot, w/ Stelle, that bullet is going straight to my heart, because any Black person that would want another 4 yrs of George Bush policies, I have to question his loyalty to Black people, and what ever YOUR own personal beleifs are, YOUNG people are looking UP to Obama, and saying maybe one day I can achieve great things, they are not deciphering who his dealings are w/, they just need better role models than what they have now, and YES you are an adult, so YOU made to it become one, but as I said it's about the children right now that don't feel like they may EVEN make it that far, and if his election can inspire them to do better so be it.

dechiperx1,

Brother, I certainly respect, appreciate and understand your position, without a doubt; personally, I place absolutely no stock in politicians period, for that matter. Neverless, your cornerstone position is central:

Obama's HISTORICAL win is EVEN bigger than Obama himself, this could be the spark to ignite the next generation to make REAL change in this country.

It's even bigger than most care to admit...Peace In my brother friend, keep it 100.

T.Y. Br you know the old saying; he who is w/o sin cast the first stone lol.
I have VERY little faith in politricks PERIOD, but I have to think about the next genertaion, and see things through their eyes, in this time in history. If they find hope in Obama and feel as though they may achieve success by his election as President, than who am I to burst their bubble?

You must admit that as Africans in America, we had a right to be scepitical about promises after the Black caucus just at thre withou a sound and let Bush wreak hell onthe Global Black community.
So when I voted for change,
I did not vote for an additional 700 billion to make Glodman Sachs enough chedda, to get 8 billon in bonuses from a US bailout before one American citizen with a subprime, practicaly illegal mortgage was given motrgage or foreclosure amnesty.
I also did not vote for the "arsonist" to be made head of the "firehouse", regading National economic and finance decusions, anmd no one can say those 2 things were inherited or he had to do because of blah bla blah!, let's be honest and look at the facts.

Brother you are looking for something that doesn't exist,
and thats an HONEST politicain. Every politician says one thing to get elected, and does another thing after he's elected.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back