Computers - Software Hardware : CodeSchool Free Weekend

Brother Gorilla ... Thank You for This! ... :toast:

I went to their site (Saturday), saw where they were advertising this, they said they had a few seats left ... come on in ... so i sent them my email address via the form they provided ... but never received anything back ... nothing ... so i'm figuring they were probably full by the time i got there, even though it said otherwise.

Good Looking Out ... even no matter that i didn't get in ... maybe next time.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Brother Gorilla ... Thank You for This! ... :toast:

I went to their site (Saturday), saw where they were advertising this, they said they had a few seats left ... come on in ... so i sent them my email address via the form they provided ... but never received anything back ... nothing ... so i'm figuring they were probably full by the time i got there, even though it said otherwise.

Good Looking Out ... even no matter that i didn't get in ... maybe next time.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

No problem. There was a lot of interest around it and I think they probably filled up with demand fast. I think they may have some free offerings on their side all the time (I think the course is called Rails for Zombies).

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back