Health and Wellness : Coconut Flour Makes A Good Natural Air Condition.

asmith161718

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 31, 2009
Coconut flour seems to be a great insulator and could make a suitable air condition for a small room. If you fill a small cooler or container half way with ice and fill the rest on top with coconut flour you'll find that the ice will be slow to melt. Next put a fan in front of the cointainer and shortly the room will cool. Eventually the ice will melt but I found that the water remain cool even overnight.
EDIT: Probably works best if you put it in front of a fan.

Coconut flour is a gluten free, alternative to wheat flour. I first noticed this attribute after I air fried cauliflower nuggets that had been coated with coconut flour. After it came out of the fryer it was cold to the touch which surprised me.
You can also make ice cubes with coconut flour by just blending it with water, pour it in a ice cube tray and then freeze it.

Yeah. It's very unusual. It seems to work better to cool the room if you put it in a container with ice and close the lid. The cold from the container seems to radiant from the container cooling the room with the help of a fan. I think that it works with the humidity in the air. But it's still isn't a substitute for a good air condition. It probably works best on a warm, not hot day. And also during the early morning hours.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back