Black Sports : coach says blacks can run faster.........

jamesfrmphilly

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
http://www.covers.com/articles/articles.aspx?theArt=59265&tid=30&t=1

I'm conflicted on this..........

I'm not a football expert but i doubt if his problem is that his players can't run.

having said that, i do believe that black athletes seem to be quicker than whites.
this is not the same thing.
i actually think quickness is a mental issue.
how fast the brain responds to stimulus.

Amerieuropean sports have become slave markets.

How is it that the winningest coach in Air Force's history complains that his average Air Force white players can't run? Did he say that blacks run exceptionally well while he won the previous 17 seasons and 12 bowl games? It sounds to me that he is in fear that after all those winning seasons, he is having his first "losing season."

CD

bLACK ATHELETES ARE FASTER AND QUICKER. HE IS JUST BEING REAL. YOU MAKE A GOOD POINT CED, HE WASN'T SAYING THAT WHEN HE WAS WINNING.
i DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM, HES JUST TELLING THE TRUTH. IT IS GNETICS, AND BRAIN CHEMICAL. YOUR BODY IS CONTROLLED BY YOUR BRAIN, COME ON WE ALL KNOW THRE WILL NEVER BE A WHITE JORDAN, PELE, OWENS, OR JIM BROWN. FROM THE U.S. . EUROPE, OR ANYWHERE ELSE. i MEAN HAKEEM WAS FROM NIGERIA, TONY PARKER IS FROM FRANCE. THYRE BOTH BETTER THAN ANY EUROPEAN PLAYER.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back