Black People : CNN ''Blacks in America''

I saw a piece of this show and I didn't like it. They telling you what its like to be black in america and they have the same speakers that come on rountable discussions on BET and say a bunch of nonsense. The same AIDS spokesperson that comes on and talks, the same brother coming out telling how hard it is to get a job, and the same upper class person that comes out and tells how hard it is to be black in an upper class white community. The same briefing that we always get. I don't expect much from CNN though or T.V. in general.

Just my take.. lol

They didnt have a crossection of people. When are we going to see successful people? :wine: And they arent a minority!

I saw a piece of this show and I didn't like it. They telling you what its like to be black in america and they have the same speakers that come on rountable discussions on BET and say a bunch of nonsense. The same AIDS spokesperson that comes on and talks, the same brother coming out telling how hard it is to get a job, and the same upper class person that comes out and tells how hard it is to be black in an upper class white community. The same briefing that we always get. I don't expect much from CNN though or T.V. in general.

Just my take.. lol
True indeed.......it never changes. Its the same thing every year. Same people, same topics, different place.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back