Cats with a whole bowl of mash potatoes and smash tomatoes

In their faces, action is complete in itself on streets with pacos

And a deft card deck it’s hard to wreck a train with steel wheels

Standing apart from it’s usual construction the heart of a real

Musical production so I flow art like Mozart on a piano yall

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Get paint and Color brains rap get butter from dames then Clutter the aims of rappers tame Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
M Black Poetry : Got butter by pounds and clutter bounds like trash in streets Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Come hardcore with quotes but like a sore throat sneezing on domes while squeezing microphones leave beef scattered as my teeth chattered in the cold Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : One dude paused his brain and caused pain on microphones while he remain home his goal was to tame d Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : trust me i rhyme just in time to smash microphones and trash domes // Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : like a teacher I accept flowers and step with the powers to rip // microphones and strip domes leavi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Mind damage a bit but manage to fit rhymes in a microphones This blind domes and leave a shine on ch Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
R Black Poetry : Strive for stats and arrive at microphones with vowels Pause make cats howls and cause bowels to mo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Do rhymes with true lines and my crew assigned to microphones We blind domes with the right words an Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Destee Group Think : Check Your Microphones For Sound Group Think Project-Group 4
M Black Poetry : Got rhymes that sweep across microphones and boss dome Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
M Black Poetry : Load minds with code design to rip microphones and send Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
M Black Poetry : Fill microphones to capacity with stone ill nasty verses Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
M Black Poetry : Oh MADD he plunge to take my sponge cake utter Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
L Black Poetry : Utter from the gutter......made me stutter Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3