CLOSE DOWN THIS THREAD FOR LACK OF SUPPORT...

They died for this bunch in vain as far as I'm concerned...

I'm sorry you feel this way.

Let me just say this.

There are days when my job is hectic and when I come on this site on those days I look for things that will brighten/lighten my mood. That means I avoid topics that are arguementive or things that seem so serious it will bring my mood down.

I believe I have posted on this thread at times that I've run across information that I felt was not repetative.

I've enjoyed reading the things you've posted Isaiah, but that comment you made is a little harsh.

Truely they are very helpful and both teaching me History and deeper
some things i didn't know and couldn't answer due to lack of full understanding
or knowledge these forums enlighten me and teach what i lack in we need
them and the truth of wisdom to remain so not only members like me can
learn but set forth our children to these forums so they understand and learn

never remove valuable information from the eyes of the readers many do visit
and read just without replying back i have took time to read every post just didn't
reply as of yet......

Don't flip the script on the minds of many but allow time for the break through
and watch how we become as a whole unity and understand don't fly by night
but in time my brutha your information hold a value to the community .

POWER TO THE PEOPLE ....where you teach here i teach it poeticlly :read:

CarrieMonet said:

I'm sorry you feel this way.

Let me just say this.

There are days when my job is hectic and when I come on this site on those days I look for things that will brighten/lighten my mood. That means I avoid topics that are arguementive or things that seem so serious it will bring my mood down.

I believe I have posted on this thread at times that I've run across information that I felt was not repetative.

I've enjoyed reading the things you've posted Isaiah, but that comment you made is a little harsh.

Sisters Carrie and NNQUEEN, and Brothers PanAfrica and Manasiac, I was not directing these comments at any of you, as I know you ALL to support the things posted in both these threads... If you feel offended in any way by what I said, I apologize, as it was not directed at you personally...

However, I have the justifiable right to feel disheartened as I look on these threads, and see that not a soul has responded to them... That is not about me, as I see quite a many threads that no one even feels a sense of the desire to comment at all... I feel, hey, why even bother... I can talk about Lebron's new sneakers, too... No Prob, if that is what tittilates people... I am just being real here...

BTW, Manasiac, this is a different way of presenting the information... It is a cry from the wilderness for Africans to move away from the nonsense, so that we can do what must be done... The study of history and culture is a discipline, and right now, Africans aint got it... Its right here at our fingertips... Something to whet our appetite for learning, and we don't seem to want it... I'm just saying that you got to want education... If you don't want education and enlightenment then lawd I know what your babies are gone be like... That's scary...

Peace!
isaiah

Brother Isaiah, yes you have the right to feel disheartened if you think members don't appreciate the value of this information. I'm not sure though that I would confine my assessement of that to only people who are posting.

If you've lost faith in the people, Brother Isaiah, then at least maintain your faith in your work and what you are trying to do. To give up will defeat the purpose of these threads. At least that's my opinion. Think of your ancestors...our ancestors, to whom you are paying homage to. Where would we be if they had given up on us and not believed in us? The reason is far more important than a few individuals don't you think?

Queenie :swim:
Keep swimming because to stop means you'll either drown or be eaten by sharks!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back