Black People : Clive Davis: My Next Target Is Bobbi Kristina

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Knowledge Seed, Feb 28, 2012.

1. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    "Gentlemen, I greet you on the 16th floor of Sony Music Entertainment in Room 6 hundred 3 scrore and 6. I must not hesitate to cease to remind you of the tools success to our arrangements within the industry. When we remove the Savage Negro Man, and the Savage Negro Woman, the prize of our modern Warfare is the Savage Negro Daughters. When we kill the Father of the Daughter, and Break the Mother of the Daughter, she will easily submit to our Wills and Desires, and will breed and produce profit for her masters. There is none to protect her. There is none to stand alertly on guard for her. For she is open prey, and the season is open for our attack. When you have Savages standing in our path protecting their daughters, our job of breaking them and making them our property become becomes difficult.

"Willie Lynch said that we can use the Savage Negro Man as a unit in our labor force. In so doing the Savage Men must forfeit their Savage Women, as trade for our kind extension of mercy of allowing them to be used in our labor force. He must do this willingly or unwillingly. If unwillingly, you must declare War against the Savage Men, and as spoils of your Warfare, you will get the prizes of the young, tender, Exploited Savage Negro Women to satisfy not only our income, but also the Male side of our family. We have reversed nature to where in our Warfare, most of the Savage Women will willingly come running our way. However Waging War to capture young female Slaves for breeding and control purposes is the Key. We cannot put our hands on them until there is clear pathway for us to wrap our arms of deception around her.

"My next target is Bobbi Kristina, and since she is left unprotected during this turmoil, I will swoop down from before her, from behind her, from her left side and her right side. If there is any Savage Goyim in my way in my quest to her, I will drop them like dominoes, whilst in her eyes, I will appear as her Savior. She will be used as my personal livestock at her tender age. Within 6 months, she be alertly standing on guard for me. For Sony. For the World. God bless the Negro Souls who sacrificed their lives to increase our bank accounts. Without their blood, we would not be able to drink. When in War, they must not become aware of our plans. You must keep the secret of Negro Death to Profit closely protected to you at all times. Whilst you sign them to a new Record deal, they must Love, Respect and Trust ONLY US! Gentlemen these Kits are your Keys to Control."

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,734
    ain't this devil never gon die?

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Brother Knowledge Seed ... he didn't really say this, did he?!!! ... surely not out loud and in the open! ... :eeek:

:heart:

Destee

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    wow..............gotta be kidding me

5. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486

peace

Spoken like a true 'jew'.........

And some of us still think our artist's and entertainers die this way by accident!

I remember when they honored this devil at time when whitney hadn't been in the public eye for a minute because of her smoking crack and what it did to her appearance, but for whatever reason, she made sure she showed up to this beast's celebration to perform....

[​IMG]

Is there something wrong with this picture?

[​IMG]

6. MsVeraisblessed

MsVeraisblessed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,148
    Even though alot of credits goes to him for Whitney's success. I don't think he needs to get close to Bobbie Kristina even though she is grown

I hope Bobbie Kristina's doesn't make the same mistakes like her parents did. but at the same time,..she needs to follow her heart and think things throughly with advises from her grandmother and her aunt dionne.

Btw,..Has any1 here heard her sing?

7. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
  8. noor100

noor100 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +566
    Bobby Brown’s sister warns Bobbi Kristina not to trust anyone

http://blog.sfgate.com/dailydish/20...ter-warns-bobbi-kristina-not-to-trust-anyone/

[​IMG]
    Paul Zimmerman/Getty Images
    Bobby Brown’s sister has broken her silence following the death of her brother’s ex-wife Whitney Houston in an effort to warn her niece to watch out for untrustworthy acquaintances.
    Leolah Brown fears Bobbi Kristina’s fragile state of mind will leave her open to dubious people in her late mother’s inner circle.
    Appearing on “Access Hollywood,” Brown says, “I am concerned about my niece. Krissi is not safe right now. … It’s very, very, very important that she does not trust anybody at this time except her father, her grandmother Cissie and myself — and I mean that. Right now is the time to just really shut the door.”
    Bobby’s sister, who was very close to Houston, reveals she has reached out to Los Angeles detectives investigating the superstar’s death to make sure they find the truth.
    She adds, “I believe Whitney’s death was not accidental. … My attorney has advised me not to get into that at all but it’s very important to know she did not just pass away like that and if it’s the last thing that I do, I’m going to find out what happened to my sister.”

9. MsVeraisblessed

Ratings:
    +1,148
    I agree..BK isn't strong enough to think clearly right now. She's still mourn'n and so is the rest of her family..

But at the same time,..her aunt isn't help'n by talk'n to the press. It is not the right time to be point'n fingers....

If she wants to help Bobbi Kristina out,..she needs to be there for her and help her thru this sad times. I'm just say'n...

10. MsVeraisblessed

Ratings:
    +1,148
    Oprah wil be interviewing Whitney Houston's daughter, Bobbie Kristina.. She just got to be the first one to do it...Next thing you know, BET, EBONY, JET and many more gonna be following . I wouldn't even be surprise if Gayle King gets her next..HERE

Kinda curious tho...What would Oprah ask Bobbie Kristina?

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bobbi kristina illuminati hit

2. bobby christina sacrifice

3. did illuminati killed bobbi kristina brown

4. is bobby brown illuminati,
  5. Is gayle king in the illuminati,
  6. Yash.Qaraah,
  7. Yash Qaraah in 2007,
  8. illuminati next blood sacrifice,
  9. davis kisoti memba iluminati,
  10. clive davis says he sacrificed bobbi kristina,
  11. bobby christiana murdered blood sacrifice