Black People : Clinton and Al Qaeda ... It's a Family Affair

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Mad Skillz, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Mad Skillz

Mad Skillz Well-Known Member MEMBER

Real Estate
    Ratings:
    +251
    Well folks it's almost official. This picture of Hillary Clinton (with a little editing) teamed up with AL QAEDA IN LIBYA was just released to Reuters. This suggest Killary is being vetted by Goldman Sachs, Wall Street, The Pentagon, and the rest of the evil empire for President in 2016. Under Amerikkkan foreign policy a foe is a friend and a friends is a foe. Evil people congregate with other evil people. This must be why Killary is bedmates with the same terrorist that killed three thousand people on September 11, 2001. Libya was the only country in Arab-controlled North Africa where native Black Tawarghas had the highest standard of living than any other country in North Africa. All that is gone now because of Obama, Killary, and the rest of the gang. Libya is now a cesspool run by fanatical islamist and terrorist. If Black people are educated about the truth I wonder if they will still give Killary a pass for being "honorary black woman" and overwhelmingly elect her to the whitehouse in 2016.

Attached Files:

2. dunwiddat

dunwiddat Well-Known Member MEMBER

Barbados
    Ratings:
    +1,503

The font size is not so good on the eyes.:(

3. Gorilla

Gorilla Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,399
    The photo in the middle is with Libyan soldiers and was taken by Kevin Lamarque in Oct 2011.

Source: http://www.chron.com/news/gallery/Secretary-of-State-Clinton-in-Libya-31536.php
    Source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/in-pictures-15366640
    Source: http://www.theatlantic.com/internat...-hand-gesture-means-for-egypts-future/279730/

They're not Al Qaeda. There's plenty of reasons to criticize Hilary Clinton and U.S foreign policy without making things up.

Tineye and Google image search are great ways to fact check images.

4. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,531
    I have no love for Hilary and too many presume she's progressive based on being married to our very popular former white prez...

Folks here tend to be more mainstream, than they are able or willing to admit...

To me: The two parties are tweedle dumb and tweedle dumber...

I. e., only new movements can and will resolve today's issues/problems/etc., as well some feel or think it's not worth it, while those who do have a uphill battle, etc.

FYI