Black People : Cleveland Bus Driver Uppercuts Aggressive Girl

Its easy said then done especially if people are not in this bus driver shoes. Responses are totally different once they are put in the same situations just as this bus driver. I'm agreeing with Kemetstry.

Oh, i almost forgot,...there is a signature collection for him on Change.org. to save his job. I done already signed it...

There is no way in #### that being spit on by an immature woman, justifies sucker-punching her with his full strength and throwing her off the top step of the bus by her hair.. and then.. chocking her with the full strength of both of his hands.. That is not the appropriate response. He had other options.. she was wrong, but he was double wrong. And he doesn't deserve his job back.. the entire community should be standing up against him.. and her.. at the same time. If there are no clear lines for what is acceptable behavior, then anything is game.

"Blow For Blow" is not always the psychology at play. Would I uppercut a woman? Doubtful. But I've addressed children with disproportionate force. Of course, I was only tickling them until they resigned their annoyances, but I certainly wasn't 'tapping' them to be proportional with their punches or whatever. In that, it's a learning experience.

Should the lesson involve a heavy punch? Not usually. But he may well have a boxing background, and you know how a hammer sees every problem as a nail . . ..

Its easy said then done especially if people are not in this bus driver shoes. Responses are totally different once they are put in the same situations just as this bus driver. I'm agreeing with Kemetstry.

Oh, i almost forgot,...there is a signature collection for him on Change.org. to save his job. I done already signed it...

It's easy to say under controlled circumstances what you would do. Many found in war/stress/pressure what they were capable of.

I believe he has a union. The police report is his best defense

I just couldn't let anyone spit in my face...Who would be okay with that? Just wipe their face and walk away? God bless your soul...Cause I'm beating that butt....I had a friend who was spit in the face by a customer at her work...her reaction, she kicked the lady in the va-jay-jay...
If anyone SPITS in anyone's face, that person is looking for a fight...No, they are asking for one...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back