Black Spirituality Religion : CLEARING UP THE BULLS**T PT.4 (IN HONOR OF BL. HIST. MONTH)

Keita Kenyatta

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
This chapter is a combination of three things in one. It is in honor of Black History Month, Part 6 of the Bl. woman & Religious Conspiracy and Clearing up the Bulls**t pt. 6. as we can see, it's funny how all things intertwine.

I just read some foriegn, euro-arab indoctrinated fake history in a thread about some African Biblical history. I do not know where some of us who designate ourselves as being enlightened get some of our stuff...but if I was a white man who lived in a white community and attended a white school with a white wife and white friends, I certainly am not going to go to some black guy to get any information about one of my white friends.

Obviously if I want information on my white friend, I need to get it from those who knew him, ate with him, attended the same schools, lived in the same communities and socialized with him with the same values and principles as him. Does this make any sense at all...even a little bit?

Then WHY IS IT THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE HERE WHO INSIST ON COMING TO THIS FORUM GIVING US SOME FOREIGN- EURO-ARAB INFORMATION AND HIS-STORY AS IF IT'S INFORMATION RESEARCHED FROM AND BY OUR OWN PEOPLE, ABOUT OUR OWN PEOPLE, FOR OUR OWN PEOPLE AND WITH OUR OWN PEOPLE???!! ARE OTHER PEOPLE THE ONLY ONES WITH SCHOLARS AND SCIENTIST AND STUFF ??

When someone comes to this site or forum spouting off so called facts from those who have done us the GREATEST PHYSICAL, SPIRITUAL, ECONOMIC, EDUCATIONAL AND MENTAL HARM THAT HISTORY HAS EVER RECORDED...I'M HERE TO LET YOU KNOW THAT YOUR WORD IS LIKE PEEING IN MY FACE AND TELLING ME IT'S RAIN !!

NOW LETS GET TO SOME FACTS AT HAND !!!

1. The Story of Abraham is NOT IN ANY WAY RELATED TO US AS A PEOPLE.
2. The story of him for those of us who consider him to be historical is the story of INVADERS and the beginning of the history of other ethnic groups.
3. From a personal level, the story is pure bulls**t mixed with some truth, which is the best deception of all.
4. The story of Moses is the same, for Moses as the ill informed like to call him, did not write ANY BOOKS WHAT SO EVER ! Those who take the time to read the Torah will see that even in the Torah they ARE NOT CALLED THE 5 BOOKS OF MOSES.
5. EVEN THOUGH SOMEONE NAME kUNSLER OR WHATEVER WROTE A BOOK CALLED "THE 13TH TRIBE"...there never was any 12 tribes at all. Those tribes as I reveal in my forth coming book are nothing more than the zodiac signs.
6. The story of Moses and the so called captivity of the so called children of Israel NEVER HAPPENED. There is a good work out entitled "the Moses Mystery" which also goes into this, WHICH BY THE WAY IS A JEWISH WRITER.
7. All the so called curses of Moses as described in the so called 5 books did happen upon the earth, but had nothing to do with Moses at all. There is history ALL OVER THE ENTIRE GLOBE OF WHAT HAPPENED...and someone in the past was clever enough to take those world wide events and attach them to Moses which in effect has deceived us due to our ignorance of earth events in the past.

LET ME NOW GIVE YOU AN EXAMPLE SO YOU CAN SEE FOR YOURSELF WHAT I'M SAYING.

QUEEN HATSHEPSUT who ruled during the 18th dynasty was the only woman to rule Kemet disguised as a man. The history of our people records that she got word that there was civil disruption taking place in the Sinai Peninsula. The records of our ancestors record that she dispatched troops there to calm the rebellion. As her troops were crossing the Sinai Peninsula a volcano called Mt. Santori erupted and caused a tidal wave that washed all her troops away.

NOW WHERE HAVE WE HEARD SOME STUFF LIKE THAT BEFORE !!??

WE GOT TO STOP BUYING INTO THE BULLS**T, CAUSE THE STUDY OF HISTORY WILL ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS!!! (MORE TO COME)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back