Black Spirituality Religion : CLEARING UP THE BULLS***PT 4

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Keita Kenyatta, Jan 14, 2005.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    what is the true sign of a brainwashed and indoctrinated people? It's when you can tell me everything about everybody else except yourself and your own people. As a result of understanding this reality for what it is, it's easy to tell me about other peoples concepts, religions and prophet.

You mention genesis and revelations and Mark and John and Joshua and the whole crew as if that has something to do with you ! Yet if they were alive today we couldn't even live in the same neighborhood that they would be living in...yet we would readily find ours filled with their stores or businesses. Don't sit up there and act as if it isn't true...it's going on now as we speak!

Yet when I ask you "who were the prophets of "OUR PEOPLE" and "WHAT BOOKS OF SPIRITUALITY DID THEY WRITE", you sit up there defenseless, numb and void...and dare think that what you have is the real thing. so let me help you to return to some of the blackness or Africaness that was robbed from us.

Here's some of "OUR PROPHETS AND THEIR WRITINGS TO START YOU OUT.

The book of "Khun-Anup"
    The book of "Ptah-Hotep"
    The book of "Kagemni"
    The book of "Kheti"
    The book of "Ani"
    The book of "Amenomope"
    The book of "Ankhsheshongi"
    The book of "Phebhor"
    The book of "Khakheper-Ra-Seneb"
    The book of "Ipuwer"
    The book of "Neferti"
    "Djedkhonsefankh"
    "Nebneferu"
    "Wennofer"
    "Nefer-Seshem-Ra"

Our history informs us that the creator, Neter is seen as a Black Dot, with all the potential to do and be anything, the origin of all things seen and unseen; the origin of countless Bas (individual souls), pure potentiality, non-dual, there are no pairs of opposites (male-female) in existence yet. (this part is to be continued)

A serious Chronology of World Religions and Philosophical Systems

1. 36,000 b.c.e. to 10,858 b.c.e. Egyptian pre=dynastic history
    2. 10,000 b.c.e. The Sphinx: Horus on the Horizon
    3. 5,700 b.c.e. Egyptian dynastic history
    4. 5,500 b.c.e. Egyptian Philosophy (yoga) Pyramid text

Enough for this thread, cause the systems and history I want to write are 39
    in number. Rather than do it all in this thread, I'll divide it up. So now you know the names of some of our prophets and some of their books other than the invaders and our historic enslavers. Congratulations...you're getting there, hopefully.

2. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    PEACE...................