Black Spirituality Religion : CLEARING UP THE BULLS*** PT.2

Keita Kenyatta

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
IT AMAZES ME HOW WE PICK AND CHOOSE SCRIPTURE OUT OF THE BIBLE TO CONFIRM WHAT WE'VE BEEN brainwashed to believe instead of know. Isn't this the same thing the minister does in church? Does he not have you jumping around from Scripture to Scripture instead of starting from the beginning and taking you step by step through the Bible? More Smoke and Mirrors !!

When I had my own forum on this site, it was like I was locked in a box. Very few people came over there to read what I had to say so that they would know. But this is different and now everybody gone know. So first lets answer some questions here.

What Jesus are you following?
2. Did Jesus come with love and peace?
3. Where indeed is heaven?

Many may be shocked to know that the Bible does answer all these questions and more. After I answer these questions, I'm going to re-post my thread entitled: "RELIGIOUS CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE BLACK WOMAN" which is about 13 parts. After that we can go into the African Scriptures and history to reveal where all the religions stole and borrowed all their concepts.

So lets get sarted here !! Have a good day.

1. What Jesus are you following? I ask this because I just finished reading some bulls*** about Jesus coming and teaching all this love and togetherness for all mankind, and I'm sort of curious as to where people got this stuff from? Could it have been the Bible? Let's see.

Did Jesus come with a new doctrine of love that did away with the old law of Moses? According to the Bible, No. Jesus says in Matthew 5: 17-18

"Do not think I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fufill. For Assyredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass away from the law till all is fufilled.

As many of us may know, the ONLY LAW HE COULD HAVE BEEN SPEAKING OF WAS THE LAWS OF MOSES, FOR MOSES WAS THE ONLY ONE TO BRING THE LAWS!!!

As we all know, Jesus came to bring love and unity, right? Then why does he say something different in Matthew 10:34-36?

"Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword. For I have come to 'set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. And a man's enemies shll be those of his own household.

Also, when they was coming to get him to hang his behind up, what did he tell his peace loving disciples to do?

Luke 22:36 But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a sack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one.

"AIN'T NO METAPHOR HERE !!! HERE WAS A MAN ACKNOWLEDGING THAT THE ENEMY WAS COMING TO GET THEM...AND HE OUT RIGHT TOLD THEM TO TAKE THEIR MONEY AND GARMENTS AND SELL THEM TO BUY SOME WEAPONS !!

2. Where is heaven or the Kingdom of God we all want to go to? Is it in the sky? Is it in the great beyond after we die?

According to Jesus in Luke 17.20-21 the kingdom of God does not come with observation; nor will they say, See here!' or See there!' For indeed, THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS WITHIN YOU."

MORE TO COME !!!
:hulk:

peace

they can't truthfully answer those question biblically because the truth of the matter is the gospels contradict each on this.

One says his first sermon was on the Mount
the other says it was on the plain

One says it was a mission of peace
the other says he came not for peace but to bring a sword

and where is heaven............"oh lord, glory" ........they have only superstition to follow.

so your question is correct "which Jesus are they following"?

"if the rain is real how can the make of the rain be unreal"

peace

Infmoetry...I'm about to light this place up ! The writings of Jesus in the Bible are in red for those that have a red letter edition. They will only have two choices, call Jesus a liar or the minister a liar...cause what Jesus says and the minister says are two different things.

Furthermore, when I'm done with the prophets and disciples and the scriptures, heads are going to turn. Am I that good? Hell yeah !

Then we're going to have to go back to africa and our ancestors to really expose all of this. The Qu'ran is going to be next and will be dealt with in the "RELIGIOUS CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE BLACK WOMAN".

WE HAVE BEEN ROBBED AS A PEOPLE. EVERYBODY DONE STOLE AND BORROWED OUR ANCESTORS STORIES AND WRITINGS AND THEN TRIED TO ADOPT THEM AS THEIR OWN. THEY DONE GAVE US FAKE HISTORY AND A MIND THAT'S SO WELL INDOCTRINATE AND BRAINWASHED, THAT FEW OF US CAN OVER COME THE EFFECTS.

THE ONLY THING I CAN DO IS GIVE THEM WHAT THEY HAVE BEEN DENIED, BUT THEY GOT TO COME OUT OF IT THEMSELVES IF THEY ARE ABLE TO STILL THINK FOR THEMSELVES.

The first problem contradictions you addressed can be exposed in this manner.

Deuteronomy 18
17 And the LORD said unto me (Moses), They have well spoken that which they have spoken.
18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
19 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.
20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.
Moses wrote the above statement and should it be applied to Jesus and why. First me must note the Hebrew word for Lord is Adon.
Adon
Aton
Aton is the Egyptian word for the Hebrew Adon and both mean the same thing. Jesus said : “Think not that I have come to abolish the law and the prophets, I have come not to abolish them but to fufil them”-Matthew 5:17 Love is fufiling the law-Romans 13:10 and Jesus said Love me keep commandments John 14:15
Did Jesus speak in the name of other Gods like Moses wrote in Deuteromy? Yes. Jesus invoke the Egyptian name of the God Amen. Jesus is called Immanuel which could mean “God with us” or “His Amen is God”

The origin of the Ten commandments people say is the 42 negative confessions of Egypt.

I'm also trying to find out why Jesus is called Amen and Aton/Adon

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back