Black Spirituality Religion : CLEARING UP THE BULLS*** PT.1

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Keita Kenyatta, Jan 11, 2005.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Since we are being bombarded with so much personal speculation regarding the Scriptures, maybe it's time for some serious facts just to clear the air. Mizlinda, I recall you writing that the KJV was the 7th purification? From where did you get that? The facts will be laid forth and you and anyone else can interprete them anyway you choose...after all, this is how ministers make their money isn't it? Smoke and Mirrors !

WHAT BIBLE ARE YOU READING?

1. Septuagint Version of the Pentateuch 250-100 b.c. The first Greek version of the Hebrews distortion of the BOOK OF THE COMING FORTH BY DAY AND BY NIGHT. Written by 72 writers in Alexandria Egypt. 45 books also called the Alexandrian Canon.

2. Koine Bible version 52-100 a.d. First Christian New Testament Bible. Written in Greek and Aramaic, called the Palestinian Version developed by the Synod of Jamnia as a version of the Pentateuch.

3. New Testament canon version 350-400 a.d. the first 27 books. A revision of the ORIGINAL 45 BOOKS.

4. Saint Jerome's Latin vulgate versin 400 a.d. based upon the the Greek septuagint version.

5. European Version of Babylonian Talmud 550 a.d. Publication of the 6th century racist version of the the interpretation of the Pentateuch by European rabbis.

6. Masorectic Text 900-600 a.d, written in hebrew by Jewish scribes of the Masorite School. This version is the basic one most so called Orthadox Christians still refer to as the original source, which is incorrect.

7. John Wycliff's First complete version of the Old and New Testament 1382.

8. Moses ben Maimonides Talmud 1460 a.d. Official translation of the 5 books of Moses according to Moses ben Maimonides of Spain.

9. Guttenburg Vesion of the Holy Bible 1456. First book ever printed by typesetting.

10. Saint Eramus Version of the Holy Bible 1516 a.d. Written in greek.

11. William Tyndale Vesion 1535 a.d. the first English language version used for further translations.

12. Miles Coverdale version 1535 a.d. wriiten in english as a tribute to King Henry VIII of Great Britain.

13. Saint Matthew's Version 1537 a.d. written in English according to the Coverdale and Tyndale Versions.

14. Coverdale Great bible Version 1539, authorized by Henry VIII.

15. Geneva Version of the Bible 1560 a.d. written by Coverdale, William Whittingham and John Knox. Produced in geneva and was the first Bible divided into chapters and verses. Done diring the reign of Queen mary of great Britain in her honor.

16. Douay-Rheims Versin 1582-1610 written by scholars of the Roman Catholic Church.

17. King James version 1611 a.d. written by subjects of King james of Great Britain to satisfy conditions set down by himself and the royalty of his realm...particularly those aspects that allowed him to continue his polygamous and homosexual behaviour. (more on this later)

18. English revised version 1885 a.d. a revision of the King James version by Europeans and Americans. This was the first time that europeans and Americans were allowed to participate in further distortions of the original teachings as passed and stolen from our ancestors in Africa.

19. American Standard version 1901. by the American committee that worked on the 1885 version. Jealousy between Europeans and European Americans caused the production of this version.

20. Moffatt version 1924 written in modern english.

21. Smith-Goodspeed version 1931.

22. The Confraternity version 1941, a revison of the douay-Rheims-Challomer version.

23. New English version 1961 written under the sponsership of protestants.

So just what version are you reading and how many times does the so called "word have to be refined?" (MORE TO COME)

PEACE ALWAYS

KEITA OTIBBA KENYATTA

2. Keita Kenyatta

Ratings:
    +3,382
    For the record, I left a few versions of the Bible out.

3. Radical Faith

Radical Faith Well-Known Member MEMBER

Operations Manager
    Ratings:
    +137
    Question for Brother Keita

Brother have a question. What are the great Pyramids in Egypt and what do they represent? You can explain in your own words or the words of others.

Peace

Radical Faith

4. RelaxedMomentum

RelaxedMomentum Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Why is it that when I read these words I feel something on the inside that tells me these words are true? Understanding that this is an online community to share, but some things just don't sit well with me at times.

1 John 2:18
    [Warning Against Antichrists] Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour.

1 John 2:22
    Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist–he denies the Father and the Son.

1 John 4:3
    but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

2 John 1:7
    Many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist.

5. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    This was a great post and very informative.

6. MizLindaLinda

MizLindaLinda Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Amen!!!!!The unbelievers are running amonk!!!

7. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064

Unbelievers of who, and what?

8. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace,

I wonder if those who follow Christ-anti realize that in these types of debates, or discussions they are the first to start calling names. This is no coincidence because this is actually how u got the name CHRISTIAN. after Jesus left antioch the followers of jesus were first called christians by the disbelievers of him!!!!

as far as calling anyone an ANTI - CHRIST.....I DARE U TO SAY THIS WORD BACKWARDS AND TELL ME WHAT U GET......matter of fact let me help u (CHRIST - ANTI) so be careful who you call anti-christ christ-ian u might just be talking to yourself.......most if not all of you follow the unholy fake self-appointed 13th apostle Paul who admits to you that he lied to gain followers in Romans 3:7 and then again he says in II corithians 11:17 "That which I speak I speak it NOT after the master, but as if it were SENSELESSNESS in this confidence of BOASTING"
    so following PAUL makes U Anti - CHRIST
    Celebrating his death - makes U Anti-Christ
    Eating pork - makes U Anti - Christ
    worshipping on SUNday - makes U Anti - Christ

Can i get an Amen???

.....check it for yourselves I'll wait while u cut and paste from the thoughts and words of others....

U see if u truly believe the bible should be in your heart and you wouldn't have to search all over the place to refute someone's argument. If u have to do this than what u are saying is you are not ready yet to challenge, or discuss such topics as u should still be studying...

"go ahead and turn to your neighbor and tell him/her I feel the spirit in hear this mornin"

U know I'll be waiting 4u.....................!

peace

9. Keita Kenyatta

Ratings:
    +3,382
    THE SPIRIT IS JUST GETTING STARTED UP IN HERE !!

10. Keita Kenyatta

Ratings:
    +3,382
    I'm doing these in short peices so that the people will not have too much strain on the eyes reading a long drawn out writing.