Black Spirituality Religion : CLEARING UP THE BULL *** PT.3

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Keita Kenyatta, Jan 11, 2005.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    How many of us have been told about the authors of the Bible books? Obviously we were told that Moses wrote the 5 books of Moses and that Joshua wrote his books and Matthew and mark and john and others wrote their books? But is this true? I mean, IS THIS REALLY TRUE ??! IS IT IMPORTANT WHO WROTE THEM FOR THAT FACT?

Yes it is!! It's important because so many of us BELIEVE AND HAVE BEEN TAUGHT THAT THESE DIVINE OR HOLY FOLLOWERS OF JESUS WROTE THIS STUFF THAT WE TAKE AS BEING HOLY GOSPEL WHICH WE GOVERN OUR LIVES OFF OF.

IN OTHER WORDS, WE COULD BE FUNCTIONING OFF OF SOMETHING THAT HAS WAS FALSE FROM THE CORE...LETS SEE.

Did you know that "ACCORDING TO THE TORAH" THE BOOKS OF MOSES ARE NOT CALLED THE BOOKS OF MOSES?

LETS EXAMINE THE BOOK OF DEUTERONOMY FOR A GREAT MYSTERY...THE MYSTERY OF HOW MOSES WAS ABLE TO WRITE HIS OWN DEATH, WHERE HE WAS BURIED AND WHAT THE PEOPLE WAS DOING AFTER HE DIED.

[B]DEUTERONOMY 34:5-8 " So Moses the servant of the Lord died there in the land of Moab, according to the word of the Lord. And he buried him in a valley in the land of Moab, opposite Beth Peor; but no one knows his grave to this day. Moses was one hundred and twenty years old when he died,. his eyes were not dim nor his natural vigor abated. And the children of Israel wept for Moses in the plains of Moab thirty days. So the days of weeping and mourning for Moses ended.

[B]"HOLD ON!!! THIS IS ONE OF THE BOOKS OF MOSES THAT MOSES SUPPOSEDLY WROTE...BUT AS WE CAN SEE, SOMEONE IS TELLING THE STORY IN THE THIRD PERSON LIKE A FAIRY TALE."[/B]

We could say it is Joshua telling the story, but then we run into another problem. In the book of Joshua 24:29-33, Joshua also writes his own death, thereby meaning that Joshua didn't write that either !!

In the book of Matthew 9:9 we see the story being told to us in a third person which means that Matthew didn't write that either !! Another person telling the story that isn't Matthew!! So who is it ??

Luke at least admits that he wrote the book in Luke 1:1-3 "BECAUSE EVERYBODY ELSE WAS DOING IT !!"

In the chapter of John, we don't even have to look too far. In John 1:6-8 we can clearly see that it isn't John talking or telling the story...so again, WHO IS WRITING ALL THESE BOOKS WE BEEN FOLLOWING AS IF IT'S THE TRUTH !!??

As for Mark? Who in the hell is Mark? Clearly he isn't one of the disciples...so who is he ?

Liars on top of Liars...and we been following their bulls*** like it's the real thing !!!
    [/B]

2. BLKWriter

BLKWriter Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Let's calm down for a moment.
    First of all the Bible that we read today is merely a translation of the actual text of the Hebrews. The first transaltion of "The Bible" as we shall call it was from Arabic to Latin. As linguist know not all Arabic translates into Latin. Then the book went from Latin to Olde English. But this time the intent of the English version of the Holy Bible was so that the poorer classes could be taught the RELIGION of it (Religion is different than the spirit, but that is another conversation.) Therefore books of the Bible were combined, eliminated, mistranslated and other bad things were done in the intent that the uneducated masses could read and understand (or be confused by it depending on your feelings about history.)

All of this just to say.

Your belief in God. Jesus. His teachings and lessons should not be based on a book, a religion or the interpretations of any man. What you believe should be based on what speaks directly to you as you go through your struggles with life.

Believe in what you believe in your heart. That's God speaking.

The Devil specializes in confusion, misdirection and doubt. Don't let him win by giving this conversation more amplification than it needs. This will only further discourage those who can't see through the crap, glitz and self righteuousness of religion to see the God is still speaking to them through their evil.

Thank You for reading
    Black

3. Keita Kenyatta

Ratings:
    +3,382
    You are right, God is still speaking to us through our evil. So when Jesus said: "there is nothing hidden that shall not be known", he was referring to brothers and sisters like those on this site who have an obligation to uncover what Satan has covered or tried to cover.

We have an obligation to allow people to see all the doors that were shut so that they can understand and then be in a position to make a sound decision about which door they will choose. No one can walk a road that they are unaware of. No one can choose options in life that they know nothing about.

No one can free themselves from the prisons that man has created for them if they are not aware that they have been placed in a prison. Truth has this power. We can babble about what is true and what isn't, but this much we know: No one goes out of their way to cover up or conceal a lie, for a lie is generally self evident. Truth, like medicine, is the only thing I know of that we have to 'SUGAR COAT" before someone will accept it.

The problem with truth is that it brings too much responsibility. In knowing it we feel the burden of having to change...and no one really wants to change. We feel the burden of now being accountable, and no one wants to be accountable. We feel the burden of not being accepted by friends and family who are unknowingly following the ways of deception...and everybody wants to be accepted.

So you see, truth carries a price with it, and most of us are not willing or strong enough to pay it.

4. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    thank u for that Blk.......

peace!

5. MizLindaLinda

MizLindaLinda Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Let me know when your through spreading the BULL**** Oh sorry, you said cleaning the BULL****my bad

6. MizLindaLinda

Ratings:
    +2
    Tell me, is clearing the BULL**** the title of your book? I admit, It would catch the eye. :D

7. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace,

That's the title of my book "cleraring the bull___it in the Bible"

nice to see u again Mizlinda, I though u forgot about us or at least were studying.....But I see once again u jumped right in and did what most Christians do when the bible is being proved as tampered or not god given adn that's start calling people names! the worst part is that u offer no facts or proof to back your statement you simply stopped by to do "the devils work" once again.

your book is missing gospels
    the authors are not really the authors as stated before
    .........u can't even tell us truthfully using the bible where Jesus was born or is from because your gospels don't agree Mizlinda...how do u worship a man u say is God and don't know where he is from???...surely if it were inspired by God as u say that homosexual King James was, GOD would surely know where his emaculately concepted son was born.......

"Christians are walking the earth being deprived of their own thoughts"

peace!

8. Keita Kenyatta

Ratings:
    +3,382
    ACTUALLY IT'S CALLED "PULLING NO PUNCHES THE RELIGIOUS FACTOR"...and no, I'm not done by a long shot. The little bit you've been reading is like my INTRODUCTION PAGE !!! :) :hulk:

9. MizLindaLinda

Ratings:
    +2
    I never called anyone names, and nice to see you too. Geeeeeee me christmas! I must admit my attempt at making some humor to lighten up this place failed miserably :( I'm sorry, I never meant to offend.Forgive me If I did. I have been studying.
    I truly do not see where the Bible has been tampered with, and I'm much aware of the so called missing books. Even better, I understand why their not in there.
    King James being gay..........unless you personally know anyone who has slept with him.thats heresay.
    I must agree that MOST Christians are deprived of their own thoughts, however I assure you I have a mind all of my own.<<<Not your average bear here.
    Peace

10. MizLindaLinda

Ratings:
    +2
    Seriously, is this what your Book is going to be about????