because it'll just pull me down
im on my path
to wear i wont be touched
except from the angels i see
focused and clear

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Motion Without A Clear Path of Direction Is Useless Chief Elder Osiris 0
R Black Poetry : Its clear doe a year ago a boy starved for sex carved some complex words in a love letter in the club her thing wetter and the wetter the better acco Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Everyone want money and hope folks think that's a funny joke so they laugh clear their throat girls Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
willa Black People Politics : A Clear and Present Danger... Black People Politics 67
chuck Support : Please Can And Will The Moderators Make Clear The Intents/Purposes Of Various Forums? Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 6
R Black Poetry : It’s random clear as to why he abandons a career and departs Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
TotalView Black Poetry : sound in the clouds playing so clear Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Clear Link Found Between Vitamin D Deficiency and Alzheimer's Disease Black Health and Wellness 0
SAMURAI36 Black Short Stories : So Just To Be Clear... Short Stories - Authors - Writing 2
Kongolini Zulu Mau Black People : " I HOPE THIS MAKES THINGS PERFECTLY CLEAR FOR A LOT OF PEOPLE" Black People Open Forum 6
noor100 Black Muslims : The Clear Quran Islam Study Group 14
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : DJ Kool - Let Me Clear My Throat (Orginal Video) Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
MsInterpret African American History Culture : New evidence could clear 14-year-old executed by South Carolina African American History Culture 4
skuderjaymes Science and Technology : Animated explanation of Higgs Boson Particle (very clear) Science and Technology 0
Ankhur Violaters / Violations : Suggestion; a Clear Ddefinition of Hate Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 7
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Silence Of Black People In America Is A Clear Indication Of The Lack Of High qual Chief Elder Osiris 1
1poetsought Black Poetry : A Clear and Present Danger Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : A Clear Objective With A Common Goal Chief Elder Osiris 0
W Black Poetry : Unknown Cause, But Clear Effect… Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Keita Kenyatta Black People : IN CLEAR BLACK AND WHITE Black People Open Forum 0
Fine1952 Black People : The Record Is Clear, The Lie is Murky Black People Open Forum 5
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : A Move To clear Garvey Name Chief Elder Osiris 0
P Black People : It's clear Bloomberg just didn't get it Black People Open Forum 2
L Black Poetry : He was clear..... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
R Black Poetry : It's (un)Clear To Me Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
D Black Poetry : clear my mind Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
C Black Poetry : can't see clear but i'm still here Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
P Black Poetry : Clear Visions Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
Y Black Poetry : Out of the clear blue sky. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
D Black Poetry : i need to clear my head Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
L Black Poetry : loud and clear Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : He tried to fix his luck because he's mixed up and confuse been used like soap in a bathtub this is not a the path of love you can do the math in a cl Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
C Black People : Black Afrikan People On A Path That Lead To Nowhere Black People Open Forum 0
dattaswami1 Black Christians : Path after ones death Christian Study Group 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : The Path II Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID Shower in juice with the power to produce a path of suds from here // to the bathtub and fac Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Liberty Black Money Business Jobs : Credit scoring changes may smooth path to homeownership for black Americans Black Money Business Jobs 1
jamesfrmphilly Science and Technology : diy-networking-the-path-to-a-more-democratic-internet Science and Technology 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : We Must Light a Path to Hope, Opportunity for Young, Black Men Black Education / Schools 4
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : On the path to Justice AACOOLDRE 0
Ronnie Lotts The Front Porch : Just A Human Being On A Path To Higher Consciousness The Front Porch 3
chuck Black People : Let's get back on the positively path Black People Open Forum 0
noor100 Black Muslims : My Path to Islam Islam Study Group 1
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : A UnKNOWN PATH Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
Ankhur Black People : Hurricane Irene may trace the path of the Earthquake Black People Open Forum 5
Ankhur Black People : Proactive or Reactive? Which Path? Black People Open Forum 8
Destee Black Spirituality Religion : What Spiritual Path Does Not Diminish Another Spiritual Path? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 44
K Black Spirituality Religion : If This is My Path Why Can't... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 42
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Is the spiritual path filled with lot of stress Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Myth About The Path we Must Travel To Freedom Independence And Justice Chief Elder Osiris 0