Health and Wellness : Clear Link Found Between Vitamin D Deficiency and Alzheimer's Disease

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Wellness,

Clear Link Found Between Vitamin D Deficiency and Alzheimer's Disease

Photo by Thinkstock

Older adults who are severely deficient in vitamin D may be more than twice as likely to develop dementia or Alzheimer’s disease than those who don’t have a deficiency, according to the largest study of its kind, published Wednesday in the journal Neurology.

“We expected to find an association between low Vitamin D levels and the risk of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease, but the results were surprising — we actually found that the association was twice as strong as we anticipated,” noted lead researcher David Llewellyn of the University of Exeter Medical School in a news release.

https://www.yahoo.com/health/clear-link-found-between-vitamin-d-deficiency-and-94074543072.html

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Its clear doe a year ago a boy starved for sex carved some complex words in a love letter in the club her thing wetter and the wetter the better acco Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Everyone want money and hope folks think that's a funny joke so they laugh clear their throat girls Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
willa Black People Politics : A Clear and Present Danger... Black People Politics 67
chuck Support : Please Can And Will The Moderators Make Clear The Intents/Purposes Of Various Forums? Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 6
R Black Poetry : It’s random clear as to why he abandons a career and departs Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
TotalView Black Poetry : sound in the clouds playing so clear Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
SAMURAI36 Black Short Stories : So Just To Be Clear... Short Stories - Authors - Writing 2
Kongolini Zulu Mau Black People : " I HOPE THIS MAKES THINGS PERFECTLY CLEAR FOR A LOT OF PEOPLE" Black People Open Forum 6
noor100 Black Muslims : The Clear Quran Islam Study Group 14
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : DJ Kool - Let Me Clear My Throat (Orginal Video) Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
MsInterpret African American History Culture : New evidence could clear 14-year-old executed by South Carolina African American History Culture 4
S Science and Technology : Animated explanation of Higgs Boson Particle (very clear) Science and Technology 0
Ankhur Violaters / Violations : Suggestion; a Clear Ddefinition of Hate Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 7
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Silence Of Black People In America Is A Clear Indication Of The Lack Of High qual Chief Elder Osiris 1
1poetsought Black Poetry : A Clear and Present Danger Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Motion Without A Clear Path of Direction Is Useless Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : A Clear Objective With A Common Goal Chief Elder Osiris 0
W Black Poetry : Unknown Cause, But Clear Effect… Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Keita Kenyatta Black People : IN CLEAR BLACK AND WHITE Black People Open Forum 0
Fine1952 Black People : The Record Is Clear, The Lie is Murky Black People Open Forum 5
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : A Move To clear Garvey Name Chief Elder Osiris 0
P Black People : It's clear Bloomberg just didn't get it Black People Open Forum 2
L Black Poetry : He was clear..... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
R Black Poetry : It's (un)Clear To Me Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
D Black Poetry : clear my mind Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
C Black Poetry : can't see clear but i'm still here Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
P Black Poetry : Clear Visions Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
T Black Poetry : clear path Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Y Black Poetry : Out of the clear blue sky. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
D Black Poetry : i need to clear my head Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
L Black Poetry : loud and clear Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : How diet can affect mental health: The likely link between food and the brain Black Health and Wellness 0
M Support : Link in the discussion Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 0
OldSoul OldSoul : Consciousness Raising Link OldSoul 10
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : HE HYPOTHESIS OF LUKE RELATING TO TEFNUT’s Clouds: A Link with Homer’s Illiad? AACOOLDRE 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : This was the 'missing link' that convinced scientists human life began in Africa Science and Technology 11
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : why the white media link a Goddess Isis with terrorism? AACOOLDRE 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : Toast and Cancer: The Potentially Scary Link Food Discussion and Recipes 0
Enki Black People : Rule #11 - Respect People's Property - Include Only a Snippet and Link Black People Open Forum 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : News Alert: MLK papers cite Jesus/Horus link AACOOLDRE 1
Destee Violaters / Violations : UBNaturally - Rule #11 - Respect People's Property - Include Only a Snippet and Link Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 0
OldSoul OldSoul : Malcolm X on Black History pdf link OldSoul 9
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Luke & War of the Jews link AACOOLDRE 2
Kemetstry Science and Technology : GENETIC LINK TO BREAST CANCER Science and Technology 3
S Black People : Is there a link between male homosexuality and Pedophilia? Black People Open Forum 148
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : D'Angelo - Brown Sugar (instrumental & lyrics w download link) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
S Where is the Link to the Voice/Video Chat? Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 4
river Health and Wellness : Link Between High Fructose Corn Syrup and Pancreatic Cancer Black Health and Wellness 2
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Correct Link To iuniverse Book store Chief Elder Osiris 0
Destee Site News : 100 Posts Required to Leave a Link Announcements 2